Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 11:10 AM       
I could seriously use it
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 12:13 PM       
it wears off after a while
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I could seriously use it

They should really have you on fentanyl patches, they talked about putting me on them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
My Dr. is afraid I'll be addicted to drugs.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. I love how you are treated like a criminal when you have chronic pain. If I end up with some I'm sending them to you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
Well, remember that whole honesty thing I was talking to you about? If a Dr. ever asks you about your drug history, lie to them.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:53 PM       
Sounds like you need a new doctor. I told mine I didn't want to take narcotics because they don't do anything for me, so he gave me percocet instead of vicodin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
There is only 1 Rheumatologist where I am. ;_;

Live and learn.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
I'm sorry, I will pray for him to o.d.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
Hahaha, but then I would have no Dr.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:16 PM       
They would have to get a new one!

....God is dead anyway.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
At the giant cancer center place where I go, there are Oncologist/Hematologists and Hematologist/Rheumatologists all over the place. It's weird just seeing "Rheumatologist" without slash-something-else.

A family friend in NW Indiana goes to Chicago for her Rheumatologist, so maybe they're just scarce in some places.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Yeah, I live in an isolated area just north of LA. We don't even allow motels or hotels here. It's gay. I searched all over for a new Rhuemy and my Dr's name kept popping up for every nearby city. He's got this area under his control. I would have to travel to get to a new one and I don't have that kind of transportation.

Can pain centers prescribe drugs or do they just send the request to your Dr.?
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
Like a pain management center? Usually they want a referral from the Dr. treating the cause of the pain. I got turfed out to one once but I didn't get along with the guy and decided I'd rather be in pain than deal with him.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
You could always drive down to LA and buy some off a black tranny in an ally.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
Stay away from propofol.
You may already be there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
There is only 1 Rheumatologist where I am. ;_;

Live and learn.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
I'm sorry, I can't love you back.. I'm sorta smitten with this goggle wearing geek.
beautiful freak
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
he's very goggly but no.
was never good
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
well fuck you
beautiful freak
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
I'm sorry, I just can't be smitten with two people at the same time.. there is too much smitten going on with the other goggle wearing geek.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
You know, you could have just set the timer on the camera, Chojin. You didn't need to get your mom just to take it.
was never good
Old Aug 15th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
You know, you could have just set the timer on the camera, Chojin. You didn't need to get your mom just to take it.
my worldview allows for women in my life that aren't related to me