Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
comicracy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:51 PM       
I have a repeating dream where I am pulling out my teeth.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Sure its not a recurring dream of you shamelessly plugging another website?
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 09:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Well, my experiment ended in a terrifying ordeal after five days. I was lurching to my third period class, and began hallucinating that I was in some woods, alone. when one of the 'tree's ran into me, I knew I needed to go to sleep before things got worse.
You were still going to school during this? And you lasted five days? My hat's off to you.

I fell asleep in the Commuter Student Lounge recently and had some weird half-way dreams. I say "half-way" because I could hear the other commuters talking and running around so what they said was incorporated in my dreams. For example, at one point I dreamt that I was awake but pretending to be asleep and sensed that everyone in the lounge was staring expectantly at me. Also I dreamt that there was a huge display of Saris Christmas Chocolate for sale. It ended with me looking at some really weird display of artwork on the lounge walls, which was supposed to somehow depict the in-show racism the cast of Seseme Street put up with (the puppet cast, not the human part). Somehow, the idea of the show was supposed to show racial tolerance through different colored people living together. The art display also noted that the puppet cast of the Muppets got much less racist complaints for some reason. I then woke up and was informed that I talked in my sleep.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
I just had this really sad, really freaky dream about the end of the world.

The sun had suddenly gotten a lot bigger and closer to the Earth. And not over a period of time. In the dream, I was just walking down the street when I heard a "bang" and suddenly the sky was all dark red and the sun was huge and red itself.

The government/military/whomever would take care of something like this began planning a shield to protect the planet. While this was being taken care of however, everyone was ordered to evacuate their homes and move into this huge protected hotel. Most of my dream was the packing. I began to look for suitcases and some woman I vaguely knew gave me some from her shop for free. This was going on a lot. Since everything was closing down/ending all of the shops were being looted or giving away everything for free. It didn't matter. I went through all of my stuff to figure out what to take with me. Since food and clothes would be provided, I wanted to get stuff that had a lot of memories and value. I then remembered that my brother wouldn't be able to get his stuff (for some reason, I hadn't seen my family this entire time) so I went into his room and found all of these medieval figurines (dragons, knights, trolls, the like) that he kept on his dresser and put as many as I could get into a brown paper bag to bring for him.

Then I was in the hotel room with my family. I wandered around, feeling somewhat claustrophobic and lonely. I went to go into the corridor but got the feeling I wasn't allowed to. I went to bed but woke up long before the night was over. I realized that we were all spending four years in this hotel room and I was feeling jumpy and horrid after one day. Thankfully I woke up not long after.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 12:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
You were still going to school during this? And you lasted five days? My hat's off to you.
After the third day, it was like I needed to sleep, but I was used to being awake; it was very odd.
I had one last night where I dreamed I was Allen Walker from D. Gray-Man. I feel like such a nerd.
Ozzman313 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Quote:
I just had this really sad, really freaky dream about the end of the world.

The sun had suddenly gotten a lot bigger and closer to the Earth. And not over a period of time. In the dream, I was just walking down the street when I heard a "bang" and suddenly the sky was all dark red and the sun was huge and red itself.

The government/military/whomever would take care of something like this began planning a shield to protect the planet. While this was being taken care of however, everyone was ordered to evacuate their homes and move into this huge protected hotel. Most of my dream was the packing. I began to look for suitcases and some woman I vaguely knew gave me some from her shop for free. This was going on a lot. Since everything was closing down/ending all of the shops were being looted or giving away everything for free. It didn't matter. I went through all of my stuff to figure out what to take with me. Since food and clothes would be provided, I wanted to get stuff that had a lot of memories and value. I then remembered that my brother wouldn't be able to get his stuff (for some reason, I hadn't seen my family this entire time) so I went into his room and found all of these medieval figurines (dragons, knights, trolls, the like) that he kept on his dresser and put as many as I could get into a brown paper bag to bring for him.

Then I was in the hotel room with my family. I wandered around, feeling somewhat claustrophobic and lonely. I went to go into the corridor but got the feeling I wasn't allowed to. I went to bed but woke up long before the night was over. I realized that we were all spending four years in this hotel room and I was feeling jumpy and horrid after one day. Thankfully I woke up not long after.

Sounds like your dream mixed up a bit of the movie Papillon and Highlander 2: The Quickening
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
I was evading a government agency through an airport, fell into their trap, and was captured. While I was chained in the van in the convoy, I hijacked the thing along with my buddy and tore off down another road with the main bad dude: BRAD.

The van races up a hill and hits a telephone pole. It's wrecked and everyone's dazed.

Brad turns into a zombie and we crawl up the hill to a door to nowhere. We open the door and jump into the gay discotheque and I plant my combat boot into Brad's head as he tries to crawl his way to the door.

Hooah.

Then I woke up.
Ozzman313 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
I had one recently involving my best friend Nici being pregnant and almost everyone I've known from school in a mall food court speaking in tongues while
Insane Writer
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
I love those kinds of dreams, Fathom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzman313 View Post
Sounds like your dream mixed up a bit of the movie Papillon and Highlander 2: The Quickening
Never saw either of them, so I can't say. I'm pretty sure the red sun bit came from a documentary I saw years ago in school about how the sun would one day go supernova. It was a rather impressionable lesson, given that we also learned in that unit about how the Earth also could be destroyed by a meteor headed our way or a black hole coming at us.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 08:35 AM       
I dreamed that I moved into a really, really tiny house. The bedrooms were the size of linen closets, and that was a problem because I had garbage bags full of clothes and Christmas decorations (???) that I was trying to find a place for.

There was a strange TV that was built into the wall and came out at a 90 degree angle. It was viewable, thus, from two rooms...front and back. It kind of looked like a really large art deco sconce. Anyway.

Periodically, I would go on side trips. One time I was on "Ohio-Ontario road" and it was terrifying because it was just a long stretch above seemingly endless water, with maybe a 2 inch guardrail. Also, the car was ultra-light and its own speed could blow it off the road. Then I went back to the little house and I had a giant white foam model airplane that I had to find a place for.

At one point we lost power in the house, I went investigating and saw that the fiance had tried to rig up some sort of contraption involving fake pine boughs and extension cords in order to get power to a room that didn't have it. I yelled at him.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:16 AM       
Had a dream last night I owned a mansion where I held billiard tournaments.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Had a dream last night I owned a mansion where I held billiard tournaments.
That sounds like a great dream. Did you wear a Heffner robe?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. However, should this dream become reality I will make sure to do so.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Insane Writer
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
I dreamt last night that I was up in my attic, with all the various junk, and was printing documents for class from a regular box full of books and other papers. It was pretty relaxing because I just had to sit there and watch. At one point, I noticed that there was a large box full of old plastic toy unicorns and winged horses and another full of old toy dogs. I was just about to pull a few out to play with when my brother came up and took away the printer-box for some purpose of his own. I decided I'd best go find a new printer to continue with and ended up on campus in my nightgown wandering around. I just noticed and decided I'd better go get dressed when I woke up.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
I dreamt last night that I had a Gameboy Advance SP that worked as a cell phone. I was better at text messaging on it.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
Before I was falling asleep, just the weirdest stuff was making absolute sense to me. Falling asleep felt like a task I had to go through which included "the witty being hot, I'm in the basket, level 1 complete". I kept referencing this to myself before I was falling asleep and it kept making more sense. Also, the image of Gwildor from Masters of the Universe was kind of in the back of mind while this was happening.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
I dreamt that I was next to Richard Nixon while he was on his death bed. Then I left to do some heroin with his depressed Secret Service guys.

Shit was weird as fuck.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
I just had a vivid dream last night, and I just noticed this thread too!

I was walking out of a convenience store with some faceless friend when he started bragging about how he knew Michael Douglas and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and they are normal friend and whatever, no big deal- but he only said that because standing outside a nearby alley was none other than Michael Douglas and Arnold Schwarzenegger! So we walked all casually up to them and noticed that there was a gated fence in the alley and they were facing a mexican standing on the other side. Arnold was laughing like a jackass, but Michael looked pissed! As I neared I heard the mexican offer to let them inside if they gave him a piece of gum, because that would prove they were american citizens. I never found out what was inside, but I do know that the two hollywood actors didn't care, becuase Mr douglas was screaming at him "THAT DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING, I COULD GET GUM FROM MEXICO!" And Arnold just thought it was funny. So we just walked away together.

As we were walking Michael said he got the guys number and started to call it, then handed it to Arnold, after a thoughtful look he began to laugh again. I asked to listen, and it was some surfer dude pre-recorded voice "Woah dude, thanks for calling, this is my FAST TRACK to getting easy money at home! Just leave your name and number and I hope to be becoming RIGHTEOUS buisiness partners with you soon! BEEP!" So I thought I'd leave a message: "Hey MAN, I totally want to get in on some of that RAD CASH, I'm always up for SERIOUS DOUGH-"

THat is where the dream ended as I woke myself up saying that last sentance really loud in my sleep. I said it so loud in fact that I had to explain why I was talking like 1991 to the people in the next room.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 02:34 AM       
Quote:
I love those kinds of dreams, Fathom!
I love having them, as well. It's like being in my favorite kind of movie.

Also, I have this recurring dream where I'm being tortured. I've got my teeth around this iron bar and it's slowly being heated.

Soon, by lips are burning themselves, singed onto the bar. Then my teeth get white hot and crack open. All I can feel is the intensity of all of my teeth exploding into pieces all at once.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 08:35 AM       
I dreamed last night that there were black bears in our backyard. They were wearing clothes and standing up, and they were huge.

Then I looked down and someone's siamese kitten was out there, looking up at me through my bedroom window. I was all freaked out trying to figure out how to get this kitten away from the bears.

Later in the dream, I kept going to Sam's Club and getting in trouble for I don't know what and winding up in some security office with some asshole old man.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
I dreamt a day or so ago that I was trying to find information on David Kaye. It was hard because there for some reason was nothing concrete on the internet and no two sources said the same thing about him. There was a friend online who claimed to be related to him and insisted that his real name was Thaddeus (honestly, I don't know where that came from). Then I was turned into a fluffy white cat. I was PO'd at whoever did it but they just laughed and said "As if you had a chance with him".

Then I skipped to me hanging around some guy who was a total jerk. Every time I said something, anything at all, he gave extremely sarcastic replies. Somehow, it was like I could see his replies in front of me like linked text. When I "clicked" on them, they linked to pictures and text that implied that he thought I was nuts and should be in an asylum. So yeah...
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 01:59 AM       
I fell asleep at my laptop, with my new mixes on loop. Apparently, this causes insane dreams, where reality itself is constantly shifting and everyone is fine with it. I dunno.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 07:40 AM       
Yeah, dreams are affected by extraneous noises and stuff. It's pretty bizarre and makes for good dreams if you fall asleep while watching a movie.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Had another dream about Kitsa. This time, it was about her saving this cat and taking it in and her being very happy. I'm pretty it's because I read her story before going to sleep last night.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Quote:
I dreamt a day or so ago that I was trying to find information on David Kaye. It was hard because there for some reason was nothing concrete on the internet and no two sources said the same thing about him. There was a friend online who claimed to be related to him and insisted that his real name was Thaddeus (honestly, I don't know where that came from). Then I was turned into a fluffy white cat. I was PO'd at whoever did it but they just laughed and said "As if you had a chance with him".

Then I skipped to me hanging around some guy who was a total jerk. Every time I said something, anything at all, he gave extremely sarcastic replies. Somehow, it was like I could see his replies in front of me like linked text. When I "clicked" on them, they linked to pictures and text that implied that he thought I was nuts and should be in an asylum. So yeah...
One time he told me in his Megatron voice that he was the voice on Enzyte commercials. I'm sure he'd go by Thaddeus, actually.