Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:02 PM       

I think I posted one without dubbed in sound.

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 5th, 2009 at 07:01 PM.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gtfb...eature=related
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
Chillin on the couch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYqx0...eature=channel
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
Those are the most amazing videos I have ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBWTGdPNxTI
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Take it to the YouTube thread, Babs.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
sorry
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Hey Kitsa!

http://laughingsquid.com/you-suck-at...-donnie-hoyle/
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Take it to the Tadao Wants To Bone Kitsa thread, Tads.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
She won't reply to me there
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
I wish I'd never told any of you I was female. It all just disintegrates from there
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
We would've figured it out as soon as you started going on about elaborate food stuffs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
We treat you like a woman and you love it!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
I just want to be treated like a Kitsa.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:04 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
I'm watching the dog whisperer fix the dog of a dog psychic. :/
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I wish I didn't have to watch anything right now :/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
I don't know what a Kitsa is. I searched but only came up with:

Which Kitsa is is?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
http://kitsa.org/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
I was way off.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
Fuck, it's so depressing that two of those are mine
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
I am so thankful that Tadao is a common name.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
I took a claim from someone named Tadao a few weeks ago.

I know #3 is you Kitsa. Is it #1 as well?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
The first one is what happens when she plays with her food.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
Yeah, #1 is when I had to do some food art for I-don't-know-what and I was sick and felt shitty. The product is that.

#3 is the one magazines always seem to nab off the internet, that and the washed-out one, when they want a picture of my pathetic ass looking all "artsy". I don't know what's artsy about it except for maybe dangle earrings. I don't profess to know what's going on in their heads.