Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 02:49 PM       
I myself can't put scifi-channel movies in this category as each week they out do the last. I watch them every Saturday and yes, they are all completely horrid.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
at this point, is scifi joking? They can't possibly be serious, can they?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
I think they know what they are doing. They hire known over actors and put them in characters that are supposed to shout a lot, like an army general and such. They sure as hell get feedback about their mad CGI skills.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
The guys over at scifi should do cgi for everything.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
ive seen a few good scifi movies ;o but i cant remember the names of them. You can usually tell when they are trying though ;o
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
I remember watching Ice Spiders and saying, out loud, "What the fuck?"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
There are far worse than Ice Spiders.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
I know, but Ice Spiders was the one I was unlucky enough to be watching at that time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:41 PM       
I like them worse than that!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
"I come in peace" was pretty horrible. 80's scifi movie about an alien hitman who has FUTURISTIC TECHNOLOGY a compact disc that flies around and kills people
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 01:21 PM       
I generally am prone to watch sci-fi, even lousy stuff, but recently I caught "Misson to Mars" on the free movie channel. I saw the stars were Don Cheadle, Tim Robbins and Gary Sinise, and I thought "Wow, maybe this movie doesn't suck." Man, was I ever disappointed. Craptacular.
You may already be there.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
Madhouse and Curly Sue. What a couple of shitbags.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
i watched that one lindsay lohan sserial killer movie (the last half or so) i know who killed me or whatever
besides makig little sense it also STOLE OUR IDEA AND HAD A STRIPPER SCENE TO A HISTORY OF BAD MEN BY THE MELVINS

PISSES ME OFF. NOW WHEN WE STRIP TO THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK WE ARE RIPPING OFF LINDSAY FUCKING BLOWHARD
although on the bright side nobody probably watched/remembers that movie.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:10 PM       
I long for the days of innocence when I couldn't pick Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff or Miley-Freaking-Cyrus out of a lineup.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 03:30 PM       
That would be an awesome orgy.
Droog
Delirium is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
The Simpsons movie. Its so shit, i don´t even know why i went to see it. The storyline is the same one that has been used various times in the tv show, the jokes are painfully bad, especially spider pig.
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Fun Fact: The last four posts are true.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I know, but Ice Spiders was the one I was unlucky enough to be watching at that time.
Oh lord, I saw that one (or part of it). I don't know which was more insane: The green, polygon-like spider or the fact that one nearly rammed and knocked over a bus (which was more than twice as big as it).

I saw Megasnake, which I only watched because it was supposed to "star" the hero Feedback (star my foot, he was only in for two minutes, which were the best two minutes of the thing I might add).

Hmm... Jumper was pretty awful. Concept was great and they somehow made it make no sense.

Oh, and Tales of Desperux. I didn't even like any of the characters, they were either nasty or pathetic. I had to wonder how Dustin Hoffman agreed to be in that (of course, he also agreed to "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium", so maybe he's just got no standards at this point in his life).
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
Anything by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, seriously, I would pay $80 for someone to kill them and bring their organs in separate containers so I can feed them to my dog.

And punch Carmen Electra in the face for being in all these shitfests
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 04:09 AM       
Yeah, those two churn out more shit on a regular basis than anyone else in the industry.

That was very funny. Well done.
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrsomething View Post
And punch Carmen Electra in the face for being in all these shitfests

Are you going to start punching hookers for hooking? Its the same thing.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:44 PM       
I'd punch her in the face

with my cock.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:11 PM       
I don't understand the appeal of Carmen Electra, but everybody gots to love somebody.

I watched "Role Models" last night. Some of the LARPing bits were funny, but overall I wasn't wowed by it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:31 PM       
He he, I liked the part where he teaches him to look at boobs in his peripheral vision.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:42 PM       
I liked when they kept asking the woman what she thought they were bullshitting her about.