Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
Both. Usually I wait until I can get a game for between $30 and $40, and I try to focus on older games I have, but at times I'll throw all that out the window and focus on whatever new game I have.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Goddammit, there I was, minding my own business, casually browsing the US-PSN when suddenly BAM-Persona 2 for PSP. I think I resisted for about 5 seconds before buying a card and getting it.

P2 is one of those games you hear SO much about over here but we never got to play it, kinda like FF6 back in the day. Wait...doesn´t...doesn´t Persona 2 have Hitler in it and his Persona is Nyarlathotep? How much better can this evening get

Also, I have 13 bucks left on my account. I kinda feel like gettin Alundra and Parasite Eve 2 too, any other suggestions?

No, wait...Breath of Fire IV...how did you get here...c´mere you great old game you...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
dimnos
Not if you want to play with all your buds at the same time.

:battlefield 3
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
You're kidding, I hope? Corey Yuen Kwei should be ashamed of himself for doing this project. He is a well-respected veteran action director/choreographer and this is nothing compared to his past films.
I don't kid.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:17 AM       
It was alright, it had that girl's arse in it. I dunno. It was rubbish but ok.

Does anyone know if Space Marine is 'cross platform'? My friend says that if I have it on Xbox I can play him online even though he has it on PS3. Is this truth or shite?
drifting in the void
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
It was alright, it had that girl's arse in it. I dunno. It was rubbish but ok.

Does anyone know if Space Marine is 'cross platform'? My friend says that if I have it on Xbox I can play him online even though he has it on PS3. Is this truth or shite?
I´m pretty sure that won´t work. Has there ever been a game where 360 and PS3 could play together? The fact that I only find around 20 matches most of the time also hints at single-platform play too.

But I´d love if it worked, especially for games like this where the online is not as populated to begin with.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:54 AM       
Yeah, I thought it was idiocy, but he insisted.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Has there ever been a game where 360 and PS3 could play together?
Maybe FF11 was. I thought I remember if you played it on PS2 you were on the same server as the PC players were. But I may be pulling a Roidger Clemens and 'mis-remembering' that whole debacle.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
I´m pretty sure that won´t work. Has there ever been a game where 360 and PS3 could play together? The fact that I only find around 20 matches most of the time also hints at single-platform play too.

But I´d love if it worked, especially for games like this where the online is not as populated to begin with.
Shadow Run?
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Maybe FF11 was. I thought I remember if you played it on PS2 you were on the same server as the PC players were. But I may be pulling a Roidger Clemens and 'mis-remembering' that whole debacle.
You're right about FF11. My friend had it on PS2 and I played it on PC. I've also played on my PC with people who have it on the xbox 360 so it definitely is cross platform....really how all games should be.

I don't think Space Marines is cross platform though.
drifting in the void
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:13 AM       
I mean crossplatform between PS3 and 360. PC and X, yeah sure, we get that quite often these days.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 11:21 PM       
It's the way the games' network interfaces work. It's just an additional step.

Shadowrun for the 360 and PC was cross-platform. Ironically, it was highly touted at the time for being that way and for being the first Game for Windows Live that was released. Since then, it's been the only Game for Windows Live that you can play with console owners.

I really liked that game, too. Shame it had so many network issues. Everything else was solid, though. Pretty game.

I just put my money down on Dark Souls today. Traded in 12 games that were gathering dust and got $130, which surprised me. So I preordered Dark Souls and the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. I'm so psyched to play Peacewalker for the first time and go back to Big Shell and Groznyj Grad. I missed out on the Subsistence version of 3, too, so it'll be doubly awesome.

BUT DARK SOULS. COMES OUT TUESDAY. SEE YOU ON THE KILLING FLOOR, MOTHERFUCKERS.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 06:22 PM       
I have been hooked on Mount and Blade. It makes slaughtering and razing peasant villages just too much fun. I've actually gotten great with bows and I still feel giddy going into a charge and knocking out 4 or more consecutive kills out of a mob of 60.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:03 AM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
I mean crossplatform between PS3 and 360. PC and X, yeah sure, we get that quite often these days.
i think dungeon defenders it's corss platform

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:11 PM       
what the hell is a corss platform?

is that like a 8 bit mexican playstation

OR IS IT THE CORSICAN SPACE PLATFORM
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Dude, 8 bit mexican playstation is the greatest shit ever, it had Invisible Dinosaur and La Eternauta and everything
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 05:06 AM       
mechacholo
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 07:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Dude, 8 bit mexican playstation is the greatest shit ever, it had Invisible Dinosaur and La Eternauta and everything
And everything was the wrong color, it was awesome!
My Steam Powered Brain
Hydraulic_Brains is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Where can I buy this 8 bit mexican playstation? I do believe that I need one!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 06:48 PM       
I've seen them at flea markets. At least the one that plays mario with weird colors.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:04 AM       
they sell thosse over here at walmart for like 15 bucks they come packed with around a 100 games some different slightly changed versions of the same game, 2 controllers and a gun

SANTO el enmascarado de plata

Last edited by darkvare : Nov 30th, 2011 at 01:41 AM.
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:37 AM       
Here's a question: would you (YOU!) buy a Dreamcast if they were in shops for cheap. If you already have one, would you buy some sort of sequel that was about the same power as a Wii, but with the typical DC/arcadey game selections.

I am yes.
zerothree is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 03:02 AM       
If Sega had ever made a console post-Dreamcast, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat. Should it's game library be similar to DC's (Arcade perfect ports and unique 1st party exclusives) that'd be even more of a reason for me to get it. Unlike the Wii though, I think that the system would have to be capable of HD graphics. I don't mean to say that great graphics make a difference and it's not just great gameplay, as I certainly don't think that's the case. In today's market for console games, HD seems to be very important with most TVs now. Playing standard def. on an HDTV looks like ass for the most part. I recently I've been playing Skyward Sword and thought to myself that the game would be amazing with HD graphics.

Anyhoozle, a console for the more hardcore gamer would be nice to have now-a-days. Or at least a console where it's games aren't mostly sports and first person shooters or total crap shovelware games.