Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 02:57 PM       
We did this shit early so we didn't have to hear Mattjack complain about getting ripped off AGAIN.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
SAM
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

Snap into a marshmallow pole!
This cracked me the hell up. Not sure if people can see the limp white pole due to the flash.

Also, I couldn't decide if that mask was Duke from G.I. Joe or Duke from Duke Nuke'em at first, but it appears to be Nuke'em and that's a good thing.

Excellent job with the photos Boogie, and you have indeed set the bar high in the early stages of the Secret Santa event.

sjmck, you really went all out with the gifts so kudos to you. Super Mario Bros DVD, Santa Poles, various action figures, a cut-out Duke mask? Holy crap man, that's one hell of a nice haul!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Agreed. Boogie did deliver. Sjmck delivered as well.

Now if only my postal worker would deliver ;_;

How did the sign ups compare to last year? More? Less? WILL THIS BE THE BEST SECRET SANTA EVER?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 06:08 PM       

It's Crack Stuntman.

EDIT:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2012/...640636.jpg?v=0

Here's one w/5 oclock shadow.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
Sjmck did indeed deliver a mighty haul. Although I was curious about the flecks of what almost looked like blood on the mask...
The Magnificent Bastard
Tetsu Deinonychus is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
ot some great stuff from Lumpisan...

Like this great "Zomibie Haiku" book...

...these Gushers...

...and this awesome Japanese Black-Black gum!

Subsidized dating is proststution!

Those Kogals should be ashamed of themselves!
Custom User Title
sjmck is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Sjmck did indeed deliver a mighty haul. Although I was curious about the flecks of what almost looked like blood on the mask...
That I have gotten Mockery's and your approval pleases me more than you could know. I really enjoyed the story you put together, and I don't blame you for wanting to enjoy the DVD and the aromatherapy jigsaw puzzle in private.

The flecks on the mask were just where the printer ink bled a little bit, I think, possibly assisted by airborne droplets of glass cleaner.
Custom User Title
sjmck is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
Land o' Goshen! The United Parcel Service left a package on my doormat:

I am uncertain whether I should thank the UPS or my lovely neighbors for the unsightly dent in the corner. Anyway, the package was lovingly hand-decorated, and I shall open it up and post pictures this weekend.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 03:52 PM       
I love those pictures on the box. Also, your secret santa informed me that there's a pretty badass t-shirt on the way as well, but it won't arrive until later in the month.

That was very funny. Well done.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
I was waiting for someone to do that. I think I suggested it to Sam, even.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 07:18 PM       
We had a whole long talk about that.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
Got my Secret Santa gift from Zomboid recently and here it be:

Cool flick and I'm definitely looking forward to watching it, so thanks for the gift Z.

Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly make for a good photo story piece at all, which is one of the primary purposes of this Secret Santa event each year. I always enjoy doing those photo stories, but I gots nuttin' for this one... sorry guys. Hopefully I'll be able to review the movie sometime at least if it's as entertaining as I hope.

Still looking forward to seeing all of your photos/stories though... I know a bunch of ya already have your gifts so let's start seeing more o' them pics!
The Wolf
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the thing though. And this is for everyone:

For me, I'd much rather give/receive something cool that I'd actually enjoy rather than a bunch of shit that I'll toss in a drawer or the garbage as soon as I'm done being HILARIOUSLY ZANY. 15-25$, not including shipping, to ship someone a box full of dollar store shit so they can make WACKY faces for the camera and write shitty dialogue for action figures seems like a waste to me, so I sent something that you'll, y'know, have for a while and just happened to be on that wish list.

Accuse me of going against the WHOLE PURPOSE of Christmas gift-giving if ya want, buy I enjoy sending people gifts that they've stated they want or that I think they'll enjoy. I know what a few people are being sent, and there's some really cool stuff in there.

If you guys feel there's a lack of stories this year though, I can take a bunch of pictures of shit on my coffee table and write HILARIOUS accompanying dialogue.

The Unicorn
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
ALSO, IF MOCKERY DOES A VIDEO REVIEW OF THAT, IT IS LIKE A GIFT FOR EVERYONE.

SO ZOMBOID TECHNINCALLY GAVE EVERYONE A GIFT.

He's so selfless.
seesawbooy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Got my Secret Santa gift from Zomboid recently and here it be:

Cool flick and I'm definitely looking forward to watching it, so thanks for the gift Z.

Unfortunately, it doesn't exactly make for a good photo story piece at all, which is one of the primary purposes of this Secret Santa event each year. I always enjoy doing those photo stories, but I gots nuttin' for this one... sorry guys. Hopefully I'll be able to review the movie sometime at least if it's as entertaining as I hope.

Still looking forward to seeing all of your photos/stories though... I know a bunch of ya already have your gifts so let's start seeing more o' them pics!
Trust me -RoG- Its great. It's not as cheesy and hilarious as the cover would portray but it was enjoyable and its John Waters favorite Christmas movie. An you know John has great taste
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
For me, I'd much rather give/receive something cool that I'd actually enjoy rather than a bunch of shit that I'll toss in a drawer or the garbage as soon as I'm done being HILARIOUSLY ZANY.
I tried to include wacky things as well as badass things in my gift to Schimid last year. BTW: Packaging can be considered a toy.
The Wolf
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 09:33 PM       

HELLO, I AM LIKING TO TELL YOU A STORY ABOUT CHRISTMAS, AS TOLD BY RANDOM, INANIMATE OBJECTS! ENJOY!

SKULL ASHTRAY: OH I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S SO BRIGHT, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW, IS THAT I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

LIGHTER: I HEARD YOU LIKE CHRISTMAS! SO DO I!

CHRISTMAS CARD: I LIKE IT TO TOO!!!!!!!

AND WITH THAT, ASHTRAY AND COUGH SYRUP PLAYED XBOX UNTIL SANTA ARRIVED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YALL!

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 10:49 PM       
It's a magical world, Zomboid ol' buddy. Lets go exploring.
eats kittens
Embee90 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
I got word that my Secret Santa present has arrived at my house. Apparently, "it sounds broken" and "the dog absolutely loves this package." I'm frightened. I shall be home to see it later tonight.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
I got a package today! Well not today but I'm posting me pics today.

Sweet, I wonder what... waitaminute

WUT

WUT

DUDE

:O

I got a letter too which I will share:

"Ahoy there Alisa!
Well what do you know! You're the lucky recipient of my 2008 Secret Santa Gifts! This is an honor not unlike being elected President of the United Galaxies, so I hope you will take this matter VERY SERIOUSLY.

Within this package, you will find two primary gifts. First off, there's the Cocoa Krispies Haunted House Kit which includes everything you'll need to make not one, but TWO edible haunted houses. And why would you want two houses? Because gift #2 is the Martian Matter Alien Maker Spaceship! With this amazing piece of technology, you'll be creating a metric ton of bizarre alien creatures with Lunar Lava and Martian Matter. You can then introduce these fantastic alien creations to their fantastic, albeit haunted, new homes.

I must warn you though, as you will see on the back of the box, the alien product CONTAINS WHEAT, and while that may lead you to believe they are made for consumption just like the Cocoa Krispies Haunted House, I assure you, they are not. Do not eat your alien creations...well, at least not unless you plan on recording it with a video camera and posting the footage on the I-Mockery forums so we can all laugh at you.

Here's the thing...I don't just give gifts that people can post one measly photo of and say "Here's what I got! Ok bye!" No, no, no...you're not getting off the hook that easily, ma'am. I only give gifts that are fun AND require some effort on the part of the recipient. So yes, you clearly have some craft projects to look forward to in the very near future, but trust me when I say that the rewards from having successfully built a Haunted House made of cereal and some aliens made of a strange product which contains WHEAT will last you a lifetime. Your friends will come and go, your family will disown you, even your pet(s) will run off and find a new owner...but not this little Secret Santa project. No...this is your ROCK. This will be the one thing you can always look back on and shake your fist at the heavens as you proudly proclaim, "I DID IT!" You will always have this holiday memory to look back on, so make it count! I expect to see some MIND-SHATTERINGLY AWESOME photographs due to the impeccable gifts I have bestowed upon you today.

Oh yeah, I also included a few extra lil' goodies in the box for you to enjoy such as some I-Mockery stickers 'n buttons and a Christmas Nerds Rope. Mmmm.

Happy holidays and I'll see ya on the forums soon!"

Coming soon: part two, where I staunchly avoid eating small candy coloured aliens that are not food items and yet contain wheat. Stay tuned!

Final thought:

I look bored but that is the best damned candy that I've had in a while.
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:28 PM        My seasonal bounty has arrived
I was awoken a the god awful time of 11:30 am on a Saturday morning by a pounding on my door. They were lucky they were the mailman bring my secret Santa gift or there would have been blood shed.

I tamped down my excitement and went upstairs to get dressed. "Shall I put on make-up" I questioned. "there will be photographs." But remembered you jacktards don't care what I look like you just want to see the haul.

And viola

A letter from Tetsu Deinonychus. Oh Thank you Secret Santa!
But I regret to in form you the package did not arrive unscathed.

I Like candy.

A oouple things were amusing about my candy bounty.

A RIIIIIIcola

the kisses were covered in camoflage.

One final gift

but alas:

It is a sequel. I won't be reading it until I get through the first two. I 'm a stickler that way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Last edited by stonewar : Dec 13th, 2008 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typos
The Magnificent Bastard
Tetsu Deinonychus is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
Glad you liked everything, Stonewar.

Sorry, about the candle. I probably should have wrapped it or something. I also didn't know the book was a sequel until I bought it, but I hope that when you find the other two that you enjoy it.

Subsidized dating is proststution!

Those Kogals should be ashamed of themselves!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2008, 03:57 AM       

This is an emergency pic I took a week ago because my camera fucked up. I look kinda haggard and just woke up from drinking all night.

I watched the first few episodes and I like it. It's kinda out there but I'm enjoying it.

Once again

:salute