Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:37 PM        LETS DO THIS

Sup yall
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:40 PM       
LET'S FUCKING DO IT.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
Role Assigner
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:49 PM       
Role Assigner
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:50 PM       
Role Assigner
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:52 PM       
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:59 PM       
MattJack <3 I don't see Mr Cascus online as much. That's a shame.

BY THE WAY I AM PLANNING ON PLAYING DC UNIVERSE ONLINE YOU SHOULD PLAY WITH ME AND MY BOYFRIEND.
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:03 AM       
HEY GRL

Yeauh Cascus plays LoL but he be on the ol vent server everyday.

DC UNINVERSE looks badas* but Champz broke my heart </3 So I may wait before I pull the money trigger on this one
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:04 AM       

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:05 AM       
i don't have your vent server infoz PLZ ADVISE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:06 AM       
MATTJACK, WHEN WE GONNA PLAY SOME TF2?

SINCE YOU BACK AND ALL DAT.
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
i don't have your vent server infoz PLZ ADVISE
WISH GRANTED

Quote:
MATTJACK, WHEN WE GONNA PLAY SOME TF2?

SINCE YOU BACK AND ALL DAT.
TF2? I'm down. Played some DEMOMAN (my BFF) and hurt some children's feelings a few weeks ago. DEN I PUT EM IN A SOUP CAN
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 01:40 AM       
RAP BATTLE ME SAM
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 01:48 AM       

Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 02:06 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 02:30 AM       
i can't rap battle
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 02:48 AM       
WUT

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Wassamattah
The Unicorn
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 12:13 PM       
MATTJACK, ARE YOU AWARE FATHOM ZERO LOOKS LIKE KING FROM ART OF FIGHTING?

CHECK IT OUT, YOU WILL SEE MY RESEARCH STANDS UP.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 01:26 PM       
Shame on a nigga who try to run game on a nigga
Role Assigner
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 04:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
MATTJACK, ARE YOU AWARE FATHOM ZERO LOOKS LIKE KING FROM ART OF FIGHTING?

CHECK IT OUT, YOU WILL SEE MY RESEARCH STANDS UP.
I dnt see it

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Sometimes, life deals you a shitty hand and sometimes, your mother has a problem with alcoholism.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 05:33 PM       
I wanna fuck Hilary Duff so bad

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 07:06 PM       
tHIS THREADS GETTIN OUTTA HAND
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2010, 08:16 PM       
Check dis shit out nigga, if you rearange the letters in micheal jacksons name you can spell "anal jock chimes".