Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 06:49 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorScales View Post
I have no idea what calories or how much fat I might have...I have to walk for my work and I lose 10 to 15 pounds by mid summer. Having an asian wife I eat lots of rice/pasta and snack during the day so I'm burning off what I eat fairly quick. what does getting your choke broke mean?
getting your choke broke is breaking your neck, but i was being all metaphorical and shit

here's a way to benchmark your body fat %:

Get your weight and a gut measurement (widest area under bellybutton).

1. Calculate LBM (lean body mass; the weight of your bones, muscle, water, tissues other than fat) by this formula:
(Weight * 1.082) + 94.42 - (Waist * 4.15)

2. Calculate body fat:
Weight - LBM

3. Calculate body fat %:
Fat / Weight
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
I got's a little belly...its normal. Like Seth you think too much about shit that don't matter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
Sir, you are no Seth so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LONG HATED FAG! YOU WERE HATED FOR A REASON, IT ISN'T GONNA CHANGE WITH YOUR USERNAME!.

Just pullin' your leg tubby.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
WELL I THINK I'M DUE A CHICKEN CARBONARA, FELLAS
Banned

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Sir, you are no Seth so SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LONG HATED FAG! YOU WERE HATED FOR A REASON, IT ISN'T GONNA CHANGE WITH YOUR USERNAME!.

Just pullin' your leg tubby.
I'm not trying to be a jerk...I really have never taken the time to do the math when it comes to calories and the possibilities of how many of them might make me over weight. I think Chojin is the bee's knees
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM       
I really am being a good boy, so I don't mean it. BUT JUST WAIT TILL THE MEDS WEAR OFF!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Here's something to keep that nasty appetite away.

The 5 Most Horrific Parasitic Worms (partially nsfw, I think...definitely disgusting)

I remember the picture of the kid with ascaris being really popular in school. I couldn't eat noodles for a while.
Banned

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:41 PM        FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FARTIN MOWLER
I used to do this when it was only me Rongi back in the day...

I'm drinking some beer and playing my bass so tell me what you are doing tonight if you are not going out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
I dunno, I'm pretty fucking tired actually. I'm probably going to kick back and see what's in the backlog of my DVR. And drink lots of iced tea. Probably there will be a fat housecat sitting on my legs and cutting off circulation at some point.
Banned

Old Sep 11th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
cats make my crotch itchy...ironic it you think about getting some pussy...9/11 sounds like something the Nazi's might have said before the baked some Jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28o0dhg4AEQ

Last edited by MajorScales : Sep 11th, 2009 at 09:35 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 04:14 AM       
i went to my folsk house for my dads birthday
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 05:41 AM       
Man, those worms make me hungry. They look like bean sprouts for the most part.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
So immediately re-taking a class I failed with the same instructor as last time sounds like a fucking blast

I seem to recall specifically building my schedule around being in the course with the one other guy on the entire campus who also teaches it, but I guess he melted or something.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 06:51 PM       

I know the pains. Fortunately, most of my instructors are helpful.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I'm too old to look in this thread.
I'm surprised no one has complained about it being creepy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Where's LS when you need him?
Danny or Sapps, MJ?

Because Danny is still waiting for a call from Fartin.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY TALKED TO THEIR DREAM GIRLS, BUT
For someone that doesn't post much any more, you're showing a surprising lack of character-development, son.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
So immediately re-taking a class I failed with the same instructor as last time sounds like a fucking blast
how do you people fail at anything school-related

i don't get it

i mean i do zero work and still make the dean's list so I assume you have to actively work to fuck up your life
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
It's very very hard to fail.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
It happens. Almost happened to me, twice.

Almost.
You may already be there.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
I chalk it up to the fact that it was a sociology course and was so stupid I lost IQ points attending lectures

I know my shit about this class now, though, all I need to do is bullshit my way through two or three papers I've still got the guidelines for, while maybe showing up to class every once in a while and playing Final Fantasy on my laptop
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
I chalk it up to the fact that high school was so flipping easy, then to go to college and actually have to work hard and actually read the assigned texts gave me a case of the bends. I was just lucky that my school's policy was to give only P/F grades during first semester freshman year.

I got better.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
What I have to say right now is that OSU football is a big fucking dissapointment like all the other following years they've been. OH-Uh Oh.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:43 PM       
I don't have to read shit if I don't feel like it. I take a great many science and math classes. They account for ten of my fifteen hours.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2009, 11:58 PM       
I just got back from walking the woods to get to the bridge at the other side so I could watch the lightning storm in the distance. We've been getting torrential rain lately, but I figured it'd just be insanely muddy, like usual.
Because I had my earbuds in, I didn't hear the river that was right in front of me as I was watching the sky, and got swept away a good thirty feet before I struggled back onto land. I'm fine, but my cd player is toast, and I feel pretty lame.