Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:39 PM        He Then Added they had WMD and he knew where they were...
Paige Denounces Teachers' Union

By ROBERT TANNER, AP National Writer

WASHINGTON - Education Secretary Rod Paige called the nation's largest teachers union a "terrorist organization" Monday, taking on the 2.7-million-member National Education Association early in the presidential election year.
Â*

Paige's comments, made to the nation's governors at a private White House meeting, were denounced by union president Reg Weaver as well as prominent Democrats. Paige said he was sorry, and the White House said he was right to say so.

The education secretary's words were "pathetic and they are not a laughing matter," said Weaver, whose union has said it plans to sue the Bush administration over lack of funding for demands included in the "No Child Left Behind" schools law.

Paige said later in an Associated Press interview that his comment was "a bad joke; it was an inappropriate choice of words." President Bush was not present at the time he made the remark.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 09:55 AM       
I am part of a terroist orginisation according ot new Australian terrorism laws. Alot of people are terrorists according to George Bush. Terrorist has lost all it's meaning. Just like Democracy, Freedom, Communism, Fascism... a thousand million other words.

We do, however, get brand new words like "misunderestimated" and "McJob". Brill.