Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
I played Madeline's European Adventures and it kicked righteous ass.

The first thing they teach you in school is don't dare diagnose anyone unless your prof asks you to, or your resident, or whoever you're supposed to be looking up to at the moment. Ideally, don't diagnose anyone till you're board-certified with a paid-up malpractice policy.

I did a lot of in-my-head diagnosing, though, and had a pretty good accuracy rate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
BTW it is fucking hot today in Southern California.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The first thing they teach you in school is don't dare diagnose anyone unless your prof asks you to, or your resident, or whoever you're supposed to be looking up to at the moment. Ideally, don't diagnose anyone till you're board-certified with a paid-up malpractice policy.

I did a lot of in-my-head diagnosing, though, and had a pretty good accuracy rate.
You're like a female House. A Homemaker.

: fuckingZING
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:06 PM       
TADAO
SMASH
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:08 PM       
I'm a shitty homemaker. I have a half-doctor brain and a half-artist brain and my disability renders me fucking useless. I wander off and leave a lot undone.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
YEAH, WELL MY LIFE IS WORSE THAN YOURS! :grumble
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:18 PM       
there are a lot of people with worse lives than mine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM       
I'm in self loathing mode. Good thing I'm not a cutter. Bad thing I'm a jerk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
You're right Pub, let's just trade passwords and get this over with.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Dame : something about you screams "Crazy stalker ex-girlfriend"
Embrace it and own it, don't be like these other fags and try to change who you are.

DevilWearsPrada and pac-man for example.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
ugh its been so hot in southern california recently ihate it and its wonderful in the mornings and kind of nice at night but for some reason the day time is horrendously hot.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
IT IS FINE ALL DAY IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
☆☆☆☆☆
Hey! you live by me! :sex
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
It's really hot here in England too.

j/k
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
The door handle on my sliding glass door is too hot to hold onto on the inside of the house.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:51 PM       
Did someone put something hot on the other side to deter wet-bandits?
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
The acid test is to walk up your stairs and test for swinging paint cans.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
Happy birthday Yukikio.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:01 PM       
its been very hot during the day in southern california.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
fucking Canadians
Wobby is Canadian? I thought he was from Mexico.
BANNED

Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
anybody noticed how hot it is in southern californoa lately wooowweeeee
BANNED

Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
anybody noticed how hot it is in southern californoa lately WOOOWWEEEEE
teacup of sunshine
In nobody cares news, the headache is much better except when I sneeze it feels like my left eyeball is going to explode.
☆☆☆☆☆
I thought wobby was Uk, until I detectively found out he was Canadian
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
In nobody cares news, the headache is much better except when I sneeze it feels like my left eyeball is going to explode.
Maybe you have my disease