Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
You are special Shrub.
If I make it out to Yorkshire, I'll buy you a cider anyways even if we don't get the picture.

Phooey on you guys.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
MISFIRE, MISFIRE!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
ABORT
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
I fixed it.
:P
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
Boo on edit buttons! :boo

Why, if I had my druthers...
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
speaking of cider, anybody here like StrongBow?
Egg
I like the edit button.
I can erase things I wrote when I was drunk with them.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
IF AHHHH HAD MAH DRUTHERS, BOI
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
PEE PEE TIEM!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
Broverg is back

...For five minutes.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Sheeit, guys, I finally landed me an Aerosmith fan! Took long enough, shit, I even pulled a CAPS LOCK outta my ass and wasn't getting a reaction
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Hahahaha!
Joke's on you!
We don't own a gun and you could join if you had a cute girlfriend!
HAHA!
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:23 PM       
I'd hit it.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
We may drop by sometime, then. She's stuck in Seattle, sharing a room with a bunch of Mormons right now, she'll be stir crazy by the time she gets back
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:27 PM       
And Pub that gif is probably my favorite to spawn out of in these here forums
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
If we make it to the east coast I'll let you know.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM       
I'm not in an eastcoast shithole, I'm in an Oregon shithole
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM       
I meant west coast!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:53 PM       
Dammit
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Because of the lack of Philosophy, Politics, and News, that board is now for roleplaying.

My god have mercy on our souls.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 06:17 PM       
I came up with a great joke last night and I checked on the internet today and someone beat me too it.

What do you call an attorney in a wheelchair?

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
nice
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 07:00 PM       
asdf