Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
i like him and everything but he can be kind of a downer
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
guys remember when gw was a girl 5 years ago

i cannot believe that was 5 years ago
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
HEY BABY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE TOTAL ATMOSPHERIC RELEASE OF CHERNOBYL WAS?

ENOUGH TO BREAK THE ICE, HOW YA DOIN'? I'M JOHN SANSONE.
I hope you all pickled this

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
guys remember when gw was a girl 5 years ago

i cannot believe that was 5 years ago
GW is still a girl now too

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
so whatever happened to pub
He has chess.com open in his browser 24/7 and says depressing things in the chat box

NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
GW is still a girl now too
uh no
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:46 PM       
guys i am not riffing on this joke guitar woman is dude
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:50 PM       
he's gay?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
or is he like morrissey or something
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
guys i found out that my upcoming semester at school has been completely paid for by the government

fuck yeah
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
in retrospect asking if he was gay doesnt make a lot of sense
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
His favorite youtube video is of a guy jerking off on another guy or something like that...
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
I was watching to catch a predator in a synchtube room earlier and someone put in a video of a guy getting a prostate exam. I left the room.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM       
i'm gonna go smoke weed and play crono trigger

milhouse listen to This Heat i think you'd like them guys
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:09 PM       
Milhouse probably doesn't like This Heat.

IT'S ALL I CAN DO TO KEEP FROM SCREAMING 'MAKESHIFT SWAHILI'.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:24 PM       
I like a lot of shit now

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:26 PM       
PSSSH
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:26 PM       
jerk

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
:O

take that back
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 09:33 PM       
I am going to listen to This Heat and I am going to LOVE IT TO FUCKING DEATH just to spite you now

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:36 PM       
I JUST TOLD PUB THAT YOU ARE ALL JERKFACES
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:37 PM