Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 11:44 PM        Vitrual Otaku Girl Game
Ok Jake, I have created a world in which you can work up your courage to talk to this girl you like so much. I suggest you give it a try and we can get you on the right path. I will come in and help you when you make a mistake from time to time, other times, I will sit back and let you go up or down on the love meter a few points. The top left will will have the emoticon of how I am feeling at the moment.

Good luck!
JOAT's Desire
Otaku Girl is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2008, 11:45 PM       

I just love manga! I think I'll just browse these shelfs for a while.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 12:27 AM       
Ok Jake! I know you are stuck on this part. So I'll give you a few choices.

1: Peek over her shoulder to see what she is reading.
2: Bump into her and excuse yourself to get the conversation rolling.
3: Browse the manga for hours and hours and then go home.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 10:07 AM       
The shop door slams shut with a sharp gust. Suddenly you feel uneasy - the walls begin to close in, the stares of onlookers bore straight through your soul. Your heat starts to race. You must flee but winter's coming and you can never go home again.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 06:59 PM       
I think he chooses option number one
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 07:06 PM       
I would and have done #2.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM       
3 is the obvious choice, here
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 10:53 PM       
This has all lost its novelty. Let it be, he'll stop posting eventually. Either that or he'll an hero after said otaku girl sprays him with mace, or aerosol wasabi, or whatever the hell they use in Japan.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:06 AM       
option 4: wet yourself while weeping openly
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:13 AM       
Option 5: Openly grab her breasts and grimace while backing away slowly, refusing to reply to any of her outraged questions. Finally reply with "....." and then bolt from the room.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 05:07 PM       
No matter the option I think you get experience points.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
Option 5: Openly grab her breasts and grimace while backing away slowly, refusing to reply to any of her outraged questions. Finally reply with "....." and then bolt from the room.
Playing with yourself and licking your lips might get a totally hot response from her though.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
She reacts well to the boner in your pants, blushing furiously and unbuttoning her dress. Do you rape her now or follow her home and do it later?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
Why not both?
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
because that second nut is harder to achieve than you think
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
If you can't nut, just throw a punch.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
If you cant punch, just throw a nut.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
You know this is from over a year ago right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
He never cares. I think that's his shtick.
Closed Thread