Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
I don't know. That's my point.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Oops, I thought you said you learned. Totally my gayness.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
Nope. Except I think my dog scared the hell out of a Japanese man and toddler while we were out walking today, and I was unable to tell him that she was just an excited puppy.

When you think of it, it's pretty stupid that I do Japanese art and prefer Japanese movies and can't string together a damn sentence to save my life. I can understand a little, but I can't come up with any myself.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 04:43 PM       
has anybody posted pictures of the pink dolphin yet?

they need to clone those things cause the ocean should be NOTHZING but pink dolphins.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 11:49 PM       
My dog looks a litte like the one Jeanette X posted. Mine is just a bit older.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:45 AM       
http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2
BANNED

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 05:46 AM       
It ight be one of those photoshop pranks though who knows
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 06:01 AM       
I could see a white dolphin being sunburned, I don't know.

I feel bad for an albino in the sun. That would have to really suck.
Salticidae!
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:01 AM       
There are pink dolphins in the Amazon River, and some were found in a river in China, and some in a dresser drawer with some AA batterys found inside.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
My dog looks a litte like the one Jeanette X posted. Mine is just a bit older.
Mine was a miniature Australian Shepard, rest his doggie soul. What's yours?
Salticidae!
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 12:07 PM       
Just a regular aussie, mix breed. Adopted from the pound. She is about 14 years old young now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:06 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:18 PM       

I want this dog. .....although anything that brings me a Guiness with their mouth I would be fond of.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:05 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 02:30 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 02:45 PM       
Ehehehe that never get old.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:04 PM       

I would hug him every hour.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:06 PM       
That's awesome! Is it a Red Panda?
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
Sure is. I think they're normally skinnier but there's just more to love with this one. He name will be Ricky and he came to me through email.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:02 PM       
It's the bottom fangs that do it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
He looks like a 5 year old posing in a sears picture.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
You know what it kind of reminds me of...what was that "Perfect" kid in WonderShowzen?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
I think I know what you mean.