Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:15 AM        The Poor, Poor Pitiful Poor
From Boortz:

THE POOR, POOR PITIFUL POOR

Some of you remember the conversation I had with “Cheyenne” yesterday. She has two kids, not married, and makes about $14,000. She pays absolutely no income tax whatsoever and gets about $4,000 from the government --- that sickening Earned Income Tax Credit nonsense. What’s more, she sees absolutely nothing wrong with her scenario … after all, her parents pay taxes. I know you remember the conversation because I’ve received quite a few messages telling me what a heartless slob I am for challenging Cheyenne’s claim to someone else’s property.

My guess is that for most of her life Cheyenne has been surrounded by a bunch of supportive friends telling her that none of this is her fault.. You have two kids you can’t support? Well, that’s not your fault … blame their father(s). You don’t make enough money? That greedy boss of yours is trying to just keep it all for himself.

So – finally someone spells it out. This lady made choices, and those choices led to her being a single mother of two with marketable job skills …. And now she feels entitled to someone else’s money.

I took a few minutes to scrip a little meeting from a Cheyenne-type citizen and her congressman. See what you think.

(As the curtain rises we find Congressman Dewey Cheatem sitting behind his desk in his home district office. Ima Whiner, one of his constituents, has wormed her way into an appointment with Congressman Cheatem to voice some concerns.)
Yes, Ms. Whiner, what can I do for you?

I need some help. I just can’t make ends meet any more.

What kind of help?

Money. I need some money. I just don’t make enough money to support my family.

Your family? Tell me about them.

I have two kids. Seven and ten.

What does your husband do?

I’m not married.

Divorced?

No. I’m just not married.

Does the kid’s father help to support them?

No, neither one of them do.

Neither one of them?

Yeah. They have different fathers.

What do you do for a living?

Nails.

You do nails?

Yeah, you know, nails. I do nails at Nail Fantasy at the mall.

How much money do you make doing nails.

Not enough. I make about $14,000 a year.

How much education do you have?

I like finished high school, you know, but college just wasn’t for me. I wanted a new car, you know, and I needed to go to work to get the money for payments.

Your oldest child is ten. How old are you?

I’m 26.

OK .. what do you want from me? Why did you come see me today?

I need more money. I know there must be some sort of like government checks I can get. I keep hearing about people getting checks for all sorts of things. I want a check.

With your income, you don’t pay income taxes, do you?

No, but I have payroll taxes … and I should get some of that money back. Other people are getting checks. I want a check.

Wait a minute --- I have something here that might help you.

(Congressman Cheatem reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a .38 caliber revolver – he pushes it across the desk to Ima.)

Do you know what this is?

It’s a gun.

Can you use one?

Yeah, my first baby’s daddy showed me how.

OK then. I want you to take this gun, go find someone who has been more responsible with their life than you have, and I want you to use this gun to rob them. That way you should be able to get the money you say you need.

Rob them? I can’t just walk up to someone and rob them! Are you crazy?

Why can’t you?

Because that’s, you know, illegal. It’s, like, illegal! I could get caught and they could put me in jail!

But you’re here asking me for a check! What if there was some sort of a government check you could get, where do you think that money would come from?

I don’t know. The government?

Sure, the government. But where does the government get its money?

The taxpayers, I guess.

Yeah, the taxpayers. So you want me to arrange for some money to be taken from these taxpayers and given to you, right?

Well, other people are getting checks. Why can’t I get one?

Why don’t you just take this gun and go get some!

I can’t!

You mean you won’t. You won’t pick up this gun and go take someone else’s money, but you feel perfectly comfortable coming into my office and asking me to, right?

What do you mean?

Well just how in the hell do you think we get the money you want us to give to you? Do you think these people just come wandering in here with buckets of their money just begging us to find some irresponsible losers to give it to? Come on, girl? We take it, just like I suggested you take it. We take it at the point of a gun! We point that gun at those poor saps and we say “hand it over, or we’ll take every damn thing that you own.”

Well, everybody has to pay taxes!

You don’t!

I know, but that’s because, like , I don’t make enough money!

And whose fault is that?

It’s not my fault. I can’t help it if I just haven’t been as lucky as those other people.

Yeah, you can’t help it. You decided that you needed a new car and you couldn’t afford one if you were going to college, then you decided to get pregnant as a teenager by two different deadbeats who got between your legs and then out of your life … and it’s all someone else’s fault.

Hey! I don’t have to take that from you!

OK … calm down. (The Congressman puts the gun back in his desk drawer) You don’t need to use this gun. You don’t need to because we can.

Who’s “we?”

We .. the government. We can do what you can’t. Like I said, we can use this gun to take property from someone else … and I’ll see to it that some of that money gets to you. You’ll get your check.

Oh, thank you!

But there’s a catch here. You have to do something for me.

Sure! Anything!

No, no. Button your blouse up. That’s not what I had in mind. I have plenty of interns around here that would cause me a lot less grief than you would. What you have to do is get out there and register to vote … register to vote, and then remember just who it is that put that check in your pocket the next time an election rolls around.

No problem! I’ll do it, I promise!

Abe Slank is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 08:34 AM       
It reads like a Jack Chick track.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 30th, 2003, 09:17 AM       
Somebody push Vinth's spit valve! He's gonna blow!!
Old May 30th, 2003, 09:34 AM       
It's too bad 'Cheyene' can't afford an SUV. Then she could deduct it. I wish she'd made better choices. maybe she should move her mailing adress to Bermuda. What I'd really like is for some journalist half way worth their salt to see if this woman is real, or fictional. Back when some papers still had their own balls, investigation of Reagan's annecdotal poverty bashing revealed he'd made up the people in them.

Tax Law Omits Child Credit in Low-Income Brackets

By DAVID FIRESTONE The New York Times

WASHINGTON, May 28 A last-minute revision by House and Senate leaders in the tax bill that President Bush (news - web sites) signed today will prevent millions of minimum-wage families from receiving the increased child credit that is in the measure, say Congressional officials and outside groups.

Most taxpayers will receive a $400-a-child check in the mail this summer as a result of the law, which raises the child tax credit, to $1,000 from $600. It had been clear from the beginning that the wealthiest families would not receive the credit, which is intended to phase out at high incomes.

But after studying the bill approved on Friday, liberal and child advocacy groups discovered that a different group of families would also not benefit from the $400 increase families who make just above the minimum wage.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:04 AM       
Hmm.

Cheyenne should have used the gun to rob the Congressman.

Old May 30th, 2003, 10:43 AM       
burbank, I just got done talking to Boortz. If my water filled with head cro-magnon ass can do it, cant an intellectual elite like yourself do so? And since you disagree, they will push you to the front of the line.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:55 AM       
As always, that read like worst kind of unsubstantiated right wing literature." Hmmm ... if only I could have an interview in which I skillfully manipulate a dullard parasite to play right into my hands and express my exact agenda. I would be the envy of all my Vinth-like friends. Wait! I know. I'll make up a white trash name like Misty ... no Cheyenne and fake an interview." I like the fact that he only uses her first name in order to protect his "source".

Wherever you go, there you are.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 10:58 AM       
"Cheyenne - The face of pride never died
Cheyenne - The true blue water
Cheyenne - I celebrate for you and I
Sifting through the pieces of the broken prize

Cheyenne - I'm sending out satellites
Cheyenne - I'm hovering quite largely
Cheyenne - In paradox in suicide
Cheyenne in white

And if an innocent minute lives for the light
The time is right
Define a line
To hold back the night - inside
A single glimpse of purity
In a flickering light
Cheyenne sees right

Cheyenne - A drama not acted out
Cheyenne - In destiny stay gazing
Cheyenne - In witnessing if I'm to miss
Cheyenne in white"

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 11:02 AM        Hey wait
Vince,
Why don't you post a transcript of YOUR conversation with Boortz. I would find that far more entertaining than "Cheyenne".

Old May 30th, 2003, 11:15 AM       
1) dont have a recording of it, my phone started clicking in the end because of a storm we are having

2) it was a little spoof he wrote. Besides, I heard Chyanne on the phone yesterday. She was dispicible.
Resident Chimp
Old May 30th, 2003, 11:15 AM       
Vinth: "Are you really Neil Boortz?"
Boortz: "Yes."
Vinth: "I want to have your baby."
Boortz: "What the..."
Vinth: "I promise not to have an abortion."
Boortz: "No! Get away from me! Security!"
Vinth:
Mocker

Old May 30th, 2003, 11:34 AM       
1-800-555-BORTZ

"Hi ya big boy! Are you sick of those liberal bastards taking your money and giving it to a bunch of welfare parasites? Do you like ethnic women? If you want to hear more, the charge is $3.50 for the first minute and @2.00 for each additional minute. Please have your credit card number available and, sorry, no CODs."

Old May 30th, 2003, 11:36 AM       
Amazingly enough you don't try to call him and challenge him on anything. I figured as much, coming from a pussy such as yourself.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 30th, 2003, 11:43 AM       
Don't you just hate people who never try to state their views?

They're such pussies.
Mocker

Old May 30th, 2003, 12:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
Don't you just hate people who never try to state their views?

They're such pussies.

Grrrr ... quiet YOU! What's your penis size, btw? Call me. :/

Vinth

Old May 30th, 2003, 12:16 PM       
Vinth;
1.) Your phone call sounds disturbingly like your submarine letter and un named medical condition. Your phone started clicking, did it? Like you'd get on the air with your hero and NOT be taping it. I assume you spoke to his producer first, since rdio show hosts don't take blind calls. He would have screened you for topicality, personality, sanity, etc. That would have given you plenty of time to clean your pants and get a taperecorder going. I suppose it's possible you spoke with him, but I can't imagine tht happened wiythout you immediately posting it on your site.

2.) I'm not contesting the fact that person can call him, you or Cheyene, you IDIOT. We all know the 'transcript' was a 'spoof'. I'm saying that the caller was either a shill with a script or the producer screened until he got someone really retarded on the line. It's no more meaningful than me picking on you.

put that in your 'water filled with head' and smoke it. I hope it didn't strain your wittle backy too bad to talk on the phone.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 12:20 PM       
Vince is a poor, poor, pitiful mental midget

Old May 30th, 2003, 01:01 PM       
Max, you are a fucking tool.

You want to know how the conversation went with Belinda, the call screener?

"Hello, WSB AM"

"Hi, Belinda. I'd like to talk to Neil please."

"Ok, what's your name?"

"Vincent from *place of residence*"

"What do you want to talk about"

"*little bit about my situation and what Chyanne and talked about*"

"Ok, stay on hold, don't say "Good Morning" and thank you."

"Thank you, Sir... I mean ma'am"

*Belinda laughed and then I waited on hold till it went national*

I waited for an hour and a half, then I talked to boortz. I metioned that my dad's cure for ADD was a sturdy hand and a leather belt. he laughed and said I was "Kung Fu'ed". I then had a conversation with him about my generation and the dumbasses (i.e. a lot of people on this board) in my generation that think they "deserve something". He then read an article while I was on the phone because he wanted to read it and made sure I heard it since I stream him in since we don't get it from St. Louis. The phone clicked and he asked me to stop clicking whatever it was. It was the phone acting up and the power as well because we had storms here.

Now, how much money would you your hooked-nose self like to put up against 120+ radio staions in America, Neil Boortz, his crew, and myself? That's what I thought, bitch.

I am already working on something for Boortz' listeners, and it will be cool. I talked on his show, it aint that big of a deal. I have talked on Savage's show, Limbaugh's show, hannity's show twice, and Ingraham's as well, and I will be meeting her when she goes to Missouri for her book tour.
Resident Chimp
Old May 30th, 2003, 01:07 PM       
Boortz bitched you out for clicking!

Old May 30th, 2003, 01:13 PM       
Uhhh, yeah. Considering it must have been loud and annoying when he was trying to talk, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't have.
Mocker

Old May 30th, 2003, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Uhhh, yeah. Considering it must have been loud and annoying when he was trying to talk, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't have.
You talking about the clicking or you?

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 02:51 PM       
Did Boortz masturbate when you screamed your vision of the ideal military into the phone?

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 03:12 PM       
Vince, admittingly I haven't read the thread between you and Cheyenne but from what i gather... i didn't miss anything more than reading what some pea-size-brain moron is trying to tell someone, who's real life circumstances he knows NOTHING about!!
You are ragging out on a girl, who got pregnant when she was 16!!! Maybe you should read how that made (poor) GothNaPrepsbody feel........

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...r=asc&start=50

The narrow-minded judgement-calls from you have no place in reality! Just who the fuck do you think you are? What puts you in the position to judge Cheyenne?
Your primary deal is to rag on anyone who is more at a disadvantage than yourself.I can understand why. You have some self-destructive feelings towards yourself, so you need to make others look shabby in order to lift yourself out of the dust...but, I expected that being that you have such HUGE balls (or was your dick?) in the $'s department that you wouldn't be living with your lil'ol' mom and pop no more!!

Dearest, poor, Vince, rookie to life, you think that the almighty dollar is going to save your ass ...I am so fuckin' gonna laugh my ass off at you (all the way down into my grave) on the day, when there aren't any trees (thank to you and your likes), no clean water and only poisoned air left to breathe, and then you, little Vince, you will be sitting there, trying to figure out how many ways to prepare a stew from your 20 dollar bills!

Sincerely Vince, I feel really sorry for you.
Old May 30th, 2003, 04:05 PM       
Okay, Vinth, here's what I get from your epic tale.

Belinda, if she does indeed exist, is a very bad producer. If that's how she usually does her job there must be a bucket load of really bad calls on the show. If you ever land your dream radio job, make sure you get a bettter producer than Belinda, or your going to be screwed.

If you waited an hour to go on the air with your hero, I cannot believe you didn't tape it.

"Now, how much money would you your hooked-nose self like to put up against 120+ radio staions in America, Neil Boortz, his crew, and myself? That's what I thought, bitch."

The Jew joke was really, really funny. I don't know where you pull that Jew stuff from, because it's funny every time and I nver expect it. I know a fella who talks to himslef as much as you must makes a practice of answering his own questions, but since we're not 'chatting' on 'aim' how's about you shut your chow hole and let me answer my own questions. "That's what I thought, Bitch." Hah! Like you think at all. If you are suggesting we bet, how do you intend to prove your claim? And if I win, how do you propose to pay me? Here's a bet I like better. Whatever state you live in I bet you can't pass the standardized high school graduation test. THAT's something I'd put my money on.

It is perfectly possible you spoke on his show, and you're quite correct, it's no big deal. It's perfectly possible you spoke on those other shows as well. But I doubt it. Why? Not becuase it's difficult or impressive or even unlikely. I doubt it, becuase you are a huge blowhard with a history of making claims, insisting you can back them up and then failing to do so and claiming you don't care.

Where is your submarine letter?
What is the name of the medical condition your own Mother the Nurse can't remember that kept you out of the army?
What is the legendary truth behind the time you defended your family, which you later defined to be anybody, with weapons?
So maybe you blathered on a nationally syndicated radio show. But you are the E-boy who cried E-wolf and if you said your hair was brown I be inclined to think you were lying. That is, after all, what liars mostly do.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2003, 04:06 PM        Re: The Poor, Poor Pitiful Poor
So what are you trying to prove Vince? That anyone who is poor is so because they are lazy?