Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
sriracha
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
Cajun wings from Wingstop.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 12:37 AM       

took willie's suggestion and added a little smoked tabasco. also halved the cream cheese content and used a larger chicken breast. the broth i've been boiling this in has been on the stove for 2-3 days now and i cook brussels sprouts and chicken in it, adding water each time but not dumping it. the bowl is covered when not in use. seems to add to flavor.

new macros:
kcal 332 | fat 3.41 | carbs 2.00 | protein 67.50
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 06:34 PM       
YOU could ALso TRY MAKING IT CURRYISH OR ADDING BASIL

IU DONT KNOW WHAT ThE NUTRITIONAL AND DIETARY RAMIFICATIONS OF USING COCONUT MILK (OR EVEN YOGURT) WOULD BE BUT ITD PROLLY BE PRETTY SIMILAR AND MAYBE BE MORE NutRTIONAL
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
I've been experimenting with swapping out quinoa for brown rice and wholegrain english muffins for bread/crusts/etc with excellent results so far. Had chicken etoufee with quinoa for one meal, then used the leftovers for po boys on the english muffins.

I've also found out that wholegrain english muffins make omggood mini pizza crusts and sandwich buns.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 07:45 AM       

tastes better than rolled oats raw, but a lack of honey or anything on this is kinda killing me.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 08:33 AM       
That was a surprisingly interesting article. I was expecting TLDR.

I'm having the healthiest egg muffins I can muster...wholegrain toasted muffins (100 calories apiece), egg circles cut from an Egg Beaters omelet with a biscuit cutter, and Morningstar Farms veggie bacon. God, I love that stuff.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 11:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've also found out that wholegrain english muffins make omggood mini pizza crusts
USE PITA BREAD. IT'S AWESOME.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
Been doing that too For a long time.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
:O

I make alfredo pizzas with a shitload of spinach every other day. Toss some leftover chicken on it and people think yer amazin'.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
homemade chicken satay with peanut sauce as spicy as I wanna make it, the last of my basmati rice, and stir-fried zucchini.

Last edited by Kitsa : Aug 29th, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 09:10 AM       
Inspired by Chojin's article, I bought a bag of steel-cut oats and tried those. I was tired and preoccupied and fucked them up several different ways, and they still kick the ass of the rolled oats we're used to.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 09:40 AM       
Left over Red Thai Currie with pork and mixed veggies, MmmmMmm good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 02:33 PM       
I figured out how to make fried rice with a teaspoon of margarine.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
homemade chicken satay with peanut sauce as spicy as I wanna make it, the last of my basmati rice, and stir-fried zucchini.

A bit late, but this looks amazing. Presentation is half the meal, too.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
i liek clean, white plates
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 03:56 PM       
thanks.

As an aside, try marinating very thin strips of chicken in greek yogurt before cooking. You'll have to watch as it will burn more easily, but the flavor is amazing. I routinely load the yogurt with hot sauce and/or spices for the marinade.

Tonight I'm going to make some black bean quesadillas that I couldn't get enough of over the weekend. Very inexpensive to make and as good as mexican pizzas, but healthy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
My GF like white plates too. We went to Jtown and Chinatown and there were all these beautiful dishes and serving trays, but she doesn't like how food looks on them.

I'LL HAVE TO FIX THAT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 05:14 PM       
Bitches needs to get used to the kitchen
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 05:25 PM       
I don't like a lot of decorated plates but I made an exception for the correlle ware with the palm fronds on them, because hell, some food is green anyway.

Also, I'm clumsy and break shit and correlleware is durable and light.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 12:57 AM       
Peanut M & M's.

Medium bag.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
apple cider dumped into an ice cream maker; let it go till it's a slush, it's delicious and not watered down like it would be if you made a slushie with ice.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 07:59 PM       
I'm in love with Nature Valley peanut bars. So fucking good, goddamn.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
They're fucking horrible, you shut your mouth.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 03:06 AM       
I used to love the hard peanut butter ones, but now they just break my teeth so I've had to learn to live without them