Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what do you think of the murder of holly and jessica?
who? 3 60.00%
i dont know but i feel like watching a manchester united match 0 0%
its a fucking national tragety 2 40.00%
quick edit any movies with the words 'holly', 'jessica', 'murder' or 'love' 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 05:18 AM        im sick of holly and jessica (rant alert)
yes, call me an insenitive fuck (are rather, dont) but i am sick of the holly and jessica trail, in case you dont know they were two school kids who were murdered a year or two ago in england.

i dont see what was so horribly tragic about that. if they were about 7 years older no-one would give a fuck and they would be lucky (maybe luck isnt the right word for someone who has been murdered) to be mentioned in national news. but for ages now they have been front-paging useless info about them or their death (one was wearing a 'love' necklace - hold the front page!). any excuse to show their twee faces while they wear their manchester united shirts.

Rant over.

poll time (time to try this out)

Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 05:29 AM       
Wait... so you mean they're done putting the Spice Girls on tabloids on the UK now?
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 05:38 AM       
...ish, they still feature pictures of the fat ones from time to time.

as well as VICTORIA BECKHAM!!! bastards.

at least the message bard will get more google hits since this thread has the words 'holly and jessica' and 'victoria beckham'.

oh, heres a news page about it http://www.breakingnews.ie/2003/11/03/story119890.html

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 07:00 AM       
You insensitive fuck.

I admit though, I dont like the media circus anymore than you, but this was a horrific occurance, and the fact its TWO girls not just one, plus the cold calculation of a man trying to cover his tracks, makes this one of the vilest crimes in recent years.

Thank fuck for advances in forensic science, if this had of happened just over 10 years ago, theres little chance the guy would of been caught.

edit: currently the news is all about Prince charles and whether or not he's a "bottem-basher", to be honest I really dont care either way, if the future king of england wants to be a tradesman...
Let him.
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 08:55 AM       
i admit its a pretty nasty thing murdering two girls, and i symptise for them, but worse things have happened. if 30 mexicans died in a bombing or something there would be about 4 minutes of news coverage.