Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 07:48 PM        Don't blow that load just yet
What is your favorite technique?

I'll count backwards from a random high number. That way I'm concentrating on numbers, but it's easy so I still have my mind on my lady. It would help if you bitches threw out random numbers when I get that look in my eye.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 02:19 AM       
nothing is more distracting than a smoke alarm going off, i say
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 03:28 AM       
changing positions or the angle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 03:31 AM       
I usually get the urge to blow my load when she is really getting into it, so changing positions or the angle would be a bastard move.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 09:46 AM       
depends on the urgency, i can instantly bring to mind pretty much anything from rotten.com when the situation calls for it

for some reason that necrophiliac grandmother sex doll is a favorite of my mind's eye

then i run the risk of going limp :<

* oh, and condoms are horrible inventions and generally do all the work of the above and then some.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 12:28 PM       
you're a class act, Tadao.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
oh, and condoms are horrible inventions and generally do all the work of the above and then some.
True.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
you're a class act, Tadao.
I do it for the ladies.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 03:10 PM       
I play 80's hair metal in my head. It makes for interesting air guitar solo's during sex.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
I think about Tadoa taking a huge dump.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
In that dress when he was little? Thats to hot for me.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Bourbon always seems to turn me into Super Man. So much so that sometimes I can't get off at all.

Back before I started drinking party liquor I'd think of members of bands and when their hit songs came out. Kind of weird I guess, but it worked. I specifically remember thinking about who all was in GnR during 1995 one time. Good thing that I got stumped on Matt Sorum.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 06:51 PM       
I can't think of guys in sports or bands while have the sex. What if it makes me harder? I don't want to find out.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I can't think of guys in sports or bands while have the sex. What if it makes me harder? I don't want to find out.
Then that makes you a fgt cause it makes my penis soft
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 08:17 PM       
How does it make him a sergeant?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Hangie, you're too nervous around girls to post in this thread.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 12:02 PM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Girls if your guy is getting *that* look in his eyes and you're not ready yet tap him in the sack until his eyes roll back in his head.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:17 PM       
But I like that.
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:31 PM       
Me too. Probably why I'm divorced.

Men. A little love tap on the nuts and when they become consciousness it's divorce court.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
when they become consciousness
that's some zen shit, man
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:11 PM       
Yeah I would correct it but I'm lazy and it's out there now.

Since my daughter is part Asian and will probably talk like that the sooner I embrace the horror the better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 07:44 PM       
Ah! So you have a little Asian in you!
MAMA MIA!
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ah! So you have a little Asian in you!
I *had* a little Asian in me (and size DOES matter in this case). I'm no longer with him but gave birth to an American/Asian girl.