Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 11:39 PM       
TESTIFY
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 12:52 AM       
It's a birthday present.

UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 05:45 PM       
Microshock i noticed in you story their is a fault

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
oh hey ps chojin when you were doing mustache did you use that flashlight for safety purposes

you gotta be safe you know
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 09:37 PM       
I love that flashlight and use it a lot :<

mainly to blind zak when playing wii sports, but i've used it at my job, too ;<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 12:21 AM       
i believe you will find it takes a whole assload of use to run down that one AA (i believe the packaging implied you could get 50 hours of use out of it :o)
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2007, 12:45 PM       
Have you guys ever seen those "21st century torches"? The ones that are "run off of" magnets and instead of putting batteries in it you just shake it up and they basically run forever?
those are really cool and i have one, i got it for christmas :D
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
You're all getting banned at midnight (as in, morning of) the 14th of this month unless you rectify before then.
So, was that Eastern Standard Time? I mean, there could have been a whole lot of confusion about that, so I think maybe banning people, what with all the Time Zone confusion, might be, y'know, unexpected? What if they thought you meant American Samoan Time?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 12:23 AM       
I don't want to see glowbelly banned.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 11:00 AM       
It was that or a house falling on her :/
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 08:14 PM       

dunnys enjoying kitty castle
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2007, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
I don't want to see glowbelly banned.
Me either... I sent her gift... Can I just take the blame for crappy presents without getting banned myself?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 01:19 PM       
Sooooo is this event officially done or something?

j/k fuck them
Out of his element.
DehydratedPorkMan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 01:48 PM       
I thought so too but since I did not participate I did not say anything.

I guess I'm gonna get yelled at now. I hope they do it next year, though. I would so like a brand new Koosh ball.

"At that moment an unending stream of traffic crossed over the bridge."

BEN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 08:22 AM       
yeah man, I'll do it next year as well. Everyone will be crossing their fingers hoping they get paired up with ol' ben because my christmas gifts will bloow yooou awaaaayyyyy.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 01:40 AM       
HEY GUYS, Sethomas versus ZBF Christmas battle update!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140077941991

He did actually send this to me promptly after his warning, so it's not like anyone besides myself was lazy in making this update.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
One (1) issue of Weekly World News®, dated 11 December 2006. It warns of a "super depression coming in two months", so I'm afraid your warning will be cut short to just a few weeks.
serious lol here
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2007, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
HEY GUYS, Sethomas versus ZBF Christmas battle update!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140077941991

He did actually send this to me promptly after his warning, so it's not like anyone besides myself was lazy in making this update.
Haha god work Seth, hopefully you make some gain from the secret santa. So which members have been banned? Has MRDANNY been banned? Casue I really wanted to see what story he would make.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 02:26 AM       

KEEP MY NAME OUCHA MOUTH
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 04:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. DANNY TATOM

KEEP MY NAME OUCHA MOUTH
:O! Is that..... The Game? I hope you didn't misunderstand me, I was just asking if you *had* been banned, not in the style that you *should* be banned. So you played any of the awsomeness of Sam & Max yet?
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 01:01 PM       
yesssssuhh, its niftyy. that CD was weird, though. ;<

oh and my neice likes the fart putty :D
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 06:01 PM       
i haven't been bothered to look up names yet, so this is like an unofficial AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL for you fags that are fagging about with not uploading images.
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 07:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. DANNY TATOM
yesssssuhh, its niftyy. that CD was weird, though. ;<

oh and my neice likes the fart putty :D
Glad to see you liked it . That CD I bought when I was recently in Japan, I bought like 20 of those CD's becasue there were about 50 cents each. Good random gifts for people.
was never good
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 07:15 PM       
Okay so here's what's up:

Nothing4Buddha to Randomskyfears (Received, hasn't posted pictures)
Glowbelly to Comrade Rocket (Not sent)
Preechr to Glowbelly (Received, hasn't posted pictures)
MR. DANNY TATOM to Misdemonar (Received, hasn't posted pictures)
Darklycan to MR. DANNY TATOM (Received, hasn't posted pictures)

E-mails are about to be sent out to find out if you all had a good reason. If you don't have one, you can move to correct this before we switch to the new boards, as I'm not gonna bother to ban anyone before then. Also, I propose that you pay an 'Asshole tax' to the board in the minimum amount of $5 VIA http://i-mockery.com/donate.php

Glowbelly has been contacted and she has a good reason.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2007, 07:18 PM       
Did she swallow a penny? I swallowed a penny one time, I thought I was going to die.
Closed Thread