Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:00 AM       
you're an admin, why not

i just tried it; maybe it takes a bit for the database to catch up?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:14 AM       
i dunno. last time i edited the title it didn't stick :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
GOLDONG

REALLY BIG PENIS

THATS ALL I GOT

FUCK I JUST WATCHED THAHT NEW TRANSFORMERS MOVIE IT WAS SO FUCKING LONG LIKE MY DICK I GUESS I COULD CALL MY DICK TRANSFORMER 9 OR WHATEVER CAUSE ITS NINE INCHES AND CAN TURN INTO A BLUDGEONING DEVICE

COCKTIMUS PRIME
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:22 AM       
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD

CHOJIN TAKES HIS RETARDED FITNESS THREAD SO SERIOUSLY

TYPICAL FAT PERSON BEHAVIOR. FIRST ITS FOOD THEN ITS BEING A COCKSUCKER. ALWAYS GOTTA HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR FAT SUCKING MOUTH
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:23 AM       
I-Mockery Chat (HAHAHA, THE ADMINS CAN'T CHANGE THE TITLE)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
CHOJIN VOTED FOR PROP 800 TO NOT DISTURB THE SANCTITY OF HIS STUPID FITNESS THREAD CAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING IN HIS LIFE THAT HE THINKS HES GOOD AT

TO PROTECT THREADS WE TAKE SERIOUSLY FROM HARMFUL JOKESTERS
BANNED

Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
HOW COME WHEN PEOPLE LOSE WEIGHT THEY TURN INTO ASSHOLES

ITS LIKE THE FAT IS THE ONLY GOOD BONE IN THEIR BODY
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
kahljorn you flew too close to the sun

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
feel free to tardrage in the chat thread, but considering the fitness thread is for actual advice i'd rather not make people wade through several pages of hilarious penis jokes and pictures of cheeseburgers
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:31 AM       
kahljorn why are you so quiet all of a sudden

there is no need to be sullen about this
Banned
Zuggernaut is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
probly cause your fat vagina banned me you're the one thats mad
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
feel free to tardrage in the chat thread, but considering the fitness thread is for actual advice i'd rather not make people wade through several pages of hilarious penis jokes and pictures of cheeseburgers
I-MOCKERY: A PLACE FOR ACTUAL THINGS
Banned
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
ooohhh nooo heee made fun of my fitness thread THIS FITNESS THREAD IS THE ONLY SERIOUS THREAD ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD go stomp your feet
Banned
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:34 AM       
chojin really did turn into a fat nonfat asshole
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
zuggernaut, if you find kahljorn please tell him that his parents love him very much and it's okay to come back home
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
zuggernaut are you there
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:40 AM       
Chojin used LIMIT BREAK: SPARDOT MODE
Banned
yea hey
Banned
hows it going? some exfatdude just inconvenienced me momentarily
was never good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Chojin used LIMIT BREAK: SPARDOT MODE
i don't even know what that means
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
Good, you probably would have banned me for it.
Banned
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
are you ashamed of the fact that you banned me cause youre so mad
was never good
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 01:43 AM       
i banned you because you were going to keep making me move posts, and it was the easier solution

apparently you are mad enough to keep it up though and circumvent an IP ban, so I'll just come back in a few hours to DFE when you're all tuckered out.

might as well make you register another account though