Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 05:58 PM       
yeah, that's how you know they are legit peeps.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
EVERY SINGLE PRESENT ONLY REQUIRES THREE PIECES OF TAPE BTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
One if you do it right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Without necessitating oragmi bullshit, Mr. Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
If you fold in the side with nice tight pentagonal presses it is impossible for the side to release until the front flap is lifted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You didn't tell us you won the Mr. Japan contest Tadao, grats man!
I totally made this up.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 09:19 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 09:33 PM       
The white tail is very suspicious. I had an asian friend in 4th grade who taught me how to make a Star Destroyer origami.

This is kinda close to it. I totally forget how to do it now.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 09:57 PM       
I am on fire.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:48 PM       
I will most likely finally be moving out in a month.

I will no longer need to freqeunt the internet, hanging on a on-line forum I seem to have no real connection with in the hopes of avoiding how terribly cramped my life is!

I will finally be focused on managing the loudest volume setting on the speakers without disrupting neighbors, cooking every night to save money, obeying the rules of no pets, keeping my voice to a reasonable level, no dancing due to being above someone, not breaking a hole in the ceiling on being below someone, avoid really loud temper tantrums, avoid crying as loud as the really loud temper tantrums and managing what ever social ties that may seem to go somewhere in the safe hope of not being socially isolated at work!

FREEDOM!!!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:49 PM       
Did I mention I'm looking towards owning a gun in the near future?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:08 PM       
The worst part of humanity
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:09 PM       
is you
Mocker

Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:30 PM       
How are you handling the peyote there?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2010, 11:31 PM       
I wish I had some, man. Ketamine is nice, though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
i just did all my xmist shopping in one swelled swoop, approximate cost $utah
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
wait this isnt facebook
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
I'm sorry Shyandquietguydude, I was a little harsh. i had some chili and it made me think all crazy like.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 04:07 AM       
Can you handle the K hole?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 04:09 AM       
Bro, I can handle the shit out of it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 04:35 AM       

the blu-ray burner came with these ultra-fab retro 3d glasses.

so anyway:

Intel Core i7 950
2 x Triple Channel 6GB RAM, Corsair Dominator (12GB total)
2 x Radeon 5870s (crossfire)
2 x SSDs, OCZ vertex 60GB, (RAID 0) (120GB total)
2 x HDDS, WD Caviar Black 1TB, (RAID 0) (2TB total)

Named it Jumeaux, for "twins". Got a THEME going on here.

Also this case is the biggest thing I have ever seen. It has two fans in there that are larger than 5" in diameter.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 06:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

s
I am intrigued as to what kind of purr-formance you are getting from that board?
What O-purr-rating system are you planning for it? How many paw-lygons can the card pull?

Also you look skinny fit as ever, I cant believe you were so different not so long ago ^.^
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 09:46 AM       
Well, Merry Christmas everyone. I guess Pub is off being festive and is too busy to beat me to it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 09:58 AM       
Merry Christmas to you too!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
There was a Catherine Tate version of A Christmas Carol on. She said fuck a lot and you would have liked it. Then a Monkey Magic movie.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Was there? We only got the second Catherine Tate Christmas Special here, the one where she met Charlotte Church and called her drunk-as-arseholes. I want to see the Christmas Carol one
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
Hullo from Saturday! Merry Christmas to you all.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Eat peppermint bark and die
Mocker

Old Dec 24th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm sorry Shyandquietguydude, I was a little harsh. i had some chili and it made me think all crazy like.
That is all right there. I am extremely anti-social these days.

But really, you didn't phase me one bit.

My Christmas holiday was awesome considering the circumstances. How was your holiday?