Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
When I see some asshole blitzed out of his skull drunkenly making a pass at a some girl, apes usually come to mind more than lions do.
Ah hah, but what if the girl puts her tongue in his mouth? This is success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar View Post
I'd rather be in my forties and still be capable of having fun and being adventurous than giving into some idealized party life that most people think is what life is truly about. Yeah, I like my fun and I have it to, but there's no point into throwing your life away while you're young and impressionable and thinking that once you hit a certain age, your life vanishes. If you take care of yourself, you can be active and alert and full of joy no matter what age you are.

Me? I've been depressed and angry and bitter about my future as well. I'm going to get some counseling myself because I took a hard look at my problems and realized that I have anxiety and depression. I'm not sure how harsh, but I'm willing to go get them checked out. I guess I'm lucky: I never felt the need to do drugs or imbribe more than I could handle. But depression is a bitch.

The worst part about it to me is that it takes all the joy out of the cool things I do in life.
My counselor is Herr Jagermeister.

But seriously, go and do it; have a great time; really find a good thing for you to do and try to ignore stress.

You will never make everyone happy and you will never have moments free of stress or burden.

You can really do a great job.

Talk to a counselor because it will be good for you and find some good grounding.

Sometimes it is a good idea to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleazeappeal View Post
Do not pursue happiness. Instead, find happiness in your pursuit.
This was a really good one.

It's not the goal, it's the journey; it is not the end of the revolution and the new state, it is the revolution itself.

Life is the struggle.

When you get the fruits it is just time to struggle again for the higher hanging, sweeter tasting fruits.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 11:07 PM       
Considering I hate life and practically every person/thing I've met/known, I think that I am one of the happiest persons I know.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Considering I hate life and practically every person/thing I've met/known, I think that I am one of the happiest persons I know.
The kids at high school love you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM       
ya dude but i think they love pretending they are intellectuals by spouting your "Ideas" even more than they love me. I gues they like pretending like they are you pretending you're an intellectual!

See you're a dumb cunt and you're just slightly below the coozeness of the average cuntface. What's to love oh maybe I should take some booze so I can delude myself.
BANNED

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:36 PM       
See I'm all boozed up now:

The problem with the united states is that sometimes people don't pay attention to what they are doing.

Discuss?