Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:53 PM        The irony is, they weren't even gay.
Source:http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sit...ry/html/132865
Tape may hold evidence in Kent thong rampage
2003-05-29
by Bruce Rommel
Journal Reporter

KENT -- Police hope to restore a damaged videotape showing a teenager clad only in a golden thong inline skating near Riverbend Golf course moments before another teenager videotaping the stunt was assaulted by a golfer.

The golfer also smashed the video camera with a No. 9 iron, damaging the cassette, the two teenage boys said.

The cassette is being examined by video experts to see if it can be restored for viewing so police can get a better idea of what happened, Kent police Officer Paul Petersen said Wednesday.

The golfer accused of assaulting the teen and destroying the video camera Tuesday evening was contacted later by a Kent officer. The man was questioned and released, Petersen said.

Police are continuing their investigation before deciding if criminal citations should be issued, Petersen said.

The teens, seniors at Highline High School, were making a video for a class project about steroids. It was to include a spoof showing A.J. Roulston skating nearly naked, wearing only the thong.

``It was all just a big prank,'' Roulston said Wednesday.

His classmate, Chris Machowski, was skating along side with his video camera. He suffered bruises and other minor injuries in the encounter.

Machowski told police the golfer shoved him to the ground, grabbed his throat and hit his foot with a golf club.

After Machowski dropped his video camera, the golfer hit it with the 9-iron, say both teens.

``He took a swing and it pretty much exploded,'' Machowski said of his camera.

Machowski said he wants the golfer to pay for the video camera, which cost about $500.

The teens said they were videotaping on the trail near the golf course when the golfer began yelling homophobic insults and calling them derogatory names.

According to the teens, the golfer also said because they were gay they would spend their lives serving burgers and fries at McDonald's.

Both teens, who aren't gay, say they probably provoked the man by laughing and by asking him if he was homophobic and if he ``had a problem'' with gay people. They said they didn't call him any vulgar names, but he continued hurling insults and making lewd sexual comments aimed at them.

``It's all on the tape,'' Machowski said.

While police might be able to view those actions if the video cassette can be restored, there's no video of most of the assault. Machowski said he dropped the video camera when the golfer shoved him to the ground.

Machowski said his left hand was bruised and sore after the fall. A doctor checked the hand, told him to wear a splint for seven to 10 days and to return if the pain persisted or worsened, he said.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:41 PM       
Well. Someone sure has a big, gay chip on his shoulder.

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 06:23 PM       
The golfer is obviously screaming for attention.

I think I could help him:
Golfer: :Zos

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:25 PM       
I hope he gets an enhanced hate crime sentence.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:42 PM       
That's NOT gay! Now if it he had been wearing a chartreuse thong and roller skates while smoking a Virginia Slim and singing "I've Got A Brand New Pair Of Rollerskates" ...

Wherever you go, there you are.