Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 03:42 PM       
I don't know what 2CB is because I am a model citizen.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:24 PM       
oh i think that's a tryptomene i remember people making a big deal out of it for a while cause it was legal.

Quote:
Wow, that's what pot does to me. It's a real downer
:O :O that sucks i can't imagine living without pot.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
I remember my friends losing their shit over these legal drugs, salvia and the like. Idiots.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:27 PM       

i still go places and see salvia marketed as a pot replacement anybody who smokes salvia expecting weed-like effects is tOTALLY FUCKED.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 09:31 PM       

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 09:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I don't know what 2CB is because I am a model citizen.
according to website dot com ( http://www.drugtext.org/sub/2cb.htm ) it's sort of like ecstacy only instead of killing boners it adds extra boners
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 09:38 PM       
Poor Serge Gainsbourg.

I saw Jane Birkin in concert a few years ago and it was wonderful. Except, those of us who actually knew who she was (me, who got a museum membership just to qualify for early order tickets to get the best seat possible the moment they became available, and some French foreign-exchange students behind me) were seated well behind about 20 rows of people who had just shown up because she was part of the museum concert series and had no clue about her or Gainsbourg.

You should have heard the collective moan of misery and horror when a woman turned to her companion and said, "Now, who is this again? What does she do?"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 09:50 PM       
Jesus.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 09:54 PM       
It was a great evening nonetheless, although she was only doing songs off Arabesque and I would have given anything to hear an impromptu Di Doo Dah. I would have even accepted it with the North African instrumentation.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 05:38 AM       
http://www.kegworks.com/product.php?productid=174611

So you can get a case of 24 for $30. Not bad, really.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 09:15 AM       
plus ~$20 shipping (or that's what it gave ME anyways)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
according to website dot com ( http://www.drugtext.org/sub/2cb.htm ) it's sort of like ecstacy only instead of killing boners it adds extra boners

I can't even imagine.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
It's just like mescaline.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
excuse my naivete showing here, but with all this drugging how does anyone ever pass drug tests for work?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 03:29 PM       
You get a job that doesnt test. Or you quit just long enough to pass one then jump off the wagon again.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Or you don't get a job and just steal money out of your dad's wallet.
BANNED

Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
2cb probably doesn't show up on drug screens :O

meth/pills almost never show up on drug screens unless you do them like the day before you take a drug test :O but it depends on what kind of drug test; if its a really sensitive one then it might take like a week for meth/opiates to get out of your system.. Really the only drug you can get busted on is weed.
filthiest soap dish
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
You don't even have a dad.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 06:57 PM       
I choose to believe Babs said that to kahl.
BANNED

Old Aug 10th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
FUCK BOTH OF YOU

BANNED

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 10:04 PM       
I DO TOO HAVE A FATHER YOU BASTARDS

also I am now a proud user of legal cannabis :O :O :O
OH GOD
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 10:10 PM       
legal by some definitions of the term. it's still illegal according to the feds
BANNED

Old Aug 11th, 2010, 10:23 PM       
yea, true enough

at least the feds wouldn't bother arresting someone for having an eighth.

also i got a free gram cause i was a new customer :O
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 10:03 AM       
Is it super better than the shit you used to buy?
filthiest soap dish
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
Pictures now Kahl, I shouldn't even have to ask