Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 07:10 AM       
I thought Nemesis was done very well, as well as the dogs. The monsters that really sucked were the lickers, in my HUMBLE GOD DAMN ESTIMATION.
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 11:55 PM       
When are they gonna add the Hunters or AR12's (grabted there probably won't be any desert in the films) Or for the Enemy in RE3 they should add Fossil
adeptninja is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM       
He did look good but I hated the movie because it was like XXX with a women and zombies. Also there was like 20 min without zombies...I donno guess I expected to much from it. :/
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 10:49 PM       
I hated the first one because of Alice, and she was just as lame in this one. Some of the fight scenes were poorly choreographed (an american trademark) and some of it just made no sense. Why the fuck would they go into a graveyard when there's a plague going around that brings the dead back to life? Nemesis, however, looked great. He was monstrous and grody, which was excellent. The black guy was annoying, but i still found he made a good joke once or twice. I hated the little british girl. Why does every little girl in every horror movie have to be fucking british? It's the ugliest accent in the world! The motorcycle in the church sequence was glaringly retarded. Why did they bring the little girl in the car with them to get Alice? Fuck, i think the only things i liked about the movie were Nemesis, the dogs, and the scenery. The one thing i loved, however, was Sienna Malloreigh. GORGEOUS.

subterfuge is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 12:38 AM       
Oh yeah, Ninja! You reminded me of the other thing I hated about it! I agree with the whole graveyard thing. I mean, a little consistency between RE1 and 2 woulda been nice. In 1, they said first the virus is airborne, then it's transmitted by blood. And all of a sudden zombies are rising from the graveyard??? At that point, the virus had long since been blood-transmitted. It's as if all of a sudden people can get AIDS from breathing. Totally lame.
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 12:56 AM       
The virus's airborne form has the capability to become condensed into preipitation, Its a liquid when its synthesized fo its possible the virus was in rain. But that would also be really inconsistent with the amount of infected. Long dead corpses wouldn't be affected anyway. The virus can only work if the body still has a working brain and if a rott has been in the ground for more than about 2 or 3 yeas nothing would happen.

The way Lickers are made is cool. You inject the T-Virus into Living tissue (a fresh cut chunk of skin for example) then wait a few minutes and voala.

There should be more BOW's in the movies like Ivy's or Hunters.

I wonder why the Grave Digger didn't eat them when they were in the grave yard?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 01:29 AM       
Subterfuge is pretty much restating everything I've read in every review so far.

I haven't seen the movie yet, and I don't plan to until it's on TV. I'll save my "I hate this movie without even having to see it" stuff for another time. But I will say this.

The games are derived from various sources, most notably being horror movies. So a game based on movies would seemingly be a simple thing to make a movie out of. So why is it that a horror game gets turned into an action film? It seems awfully ridiculous to have all that kind of stuff, when the game is tailored to the horror and mystery that is derived from horror movies in the first place.

It'd be like if Mortal Kombat was a movie about people defending Earth by having a dance-off against Shao Kahn... Which would actually be a step up from Annihilation.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 06:38 PM        you want stars? ill give you stars...
just watched it, better than the first, but still a bit off.

*spoilers and such*

it seems there was no purpose to nemesis killing stars members, apart from 'testing him out', and why did they have to face him, off against alice? to find out 'who was best', but why? cant umbrella have more than one bio-weapon at a time or something?

alice stole the spotlight from all other characters, Jill barly has a role in the movie and nemesis only retains a percentage of his badass-ness.

still its good to see a movie based (somewhat) on my favorite resident evil.

Old Sep 20th, 2004, 07:15 PM       
There were two Tyrant "seekers" in racoon Nemisis and Mr.X (the big trenchcoat guy from RE2) Nemisis was the most advanced tho.

I want to play Resident evil 4 you fight pefected T-virus victims. So they are pretty much normal people (sans eating other non infected and can only die from a shot to the head.) AND YOU FIGHT A CAVE TROLL!
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM       
Jill was actually a decent actress too, that made it more annoying that she had minimal screen time.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2004, 06:58 AM       
and i hated that fucking black pimp guy. but the audience loved him, guffahing his various racial steriotyping and such

"DAAAAAMMMMMNNN MOTHAFUCKA!!!!"

i wish he diddnt drop those guns....