Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah. We're like the little cousin who tries to get involved in all the heavy rivalries
I was going to say that :P

If it is any consolation, at least OSU thinks you are a dangerous rival in the basketball season. Michigan U doesn't even show up on our radar in basketball, and we are supposed to give a crap about them. We just can't, they haven't been the same since Webber forgot how many time outs MU had left.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:44 PM       
Nice to know that we have three Big Ten fans here. Football season should be interesting. When I say interesting i'm referring to the thread count in Jim Tressel's hottest sweater vest.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Nice to know that we have three Big Ten fans here. Football season should be interesting. When I say interesting i'm referring to the thread count in Jim Tressel's hottest sweater vest.
Only Jim Tressel can be glossed with the nickname "The Sweatervest" and have it be a good thing
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:59 PM       
Oh by the way, I would appreciate if you would thank former Minnesota coach Glen Mason and his SHITTY recruiting for giving you James Laurantitis. Also, thank the state of Minnesota for incoming 4 star D-lineman Willie Mobley.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
Hell yeah

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/media...ID=wiioverview

Immortalized on a Nintendo Wii football game cover, that's the kind of championship trophy I can appreciate

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:28 AM       
Quote:
Oh by the way, I would appreciate if you would thank former Minnesota coach Glen Mason and his SHITTY recruiting for giving you James Laurantitis. Also, thank the state of Minnesota for incoming 4 star D-lineman Willie Mobley.
Heh heh, Little Animal is great!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 03:19 AM       

I hate that team, why did i have that stupid advertisment? Is that my punishment?
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 24th, 2008, 12:55 PM       
Hilarious "fight" between two pussies from the Canadiens and Senators:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D-s6N8pYf-M
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 10:30 PM       
Does anyone own Madden 08 or NCAA Football 08 for 360? If you answer with an empathic "yes!", my next question to you is do you have Live? If so, please leave your gamertag here so fellers like myself can go head to head with you via an internet connection.

Let me me know when you want to fight Pokemon and we'll make it happen:

"JohnnyPaychecks"
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 11:09 PM       
Penn State baxetballer Stanley Pringle is in some hot water after masturbating in the library!
http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive...bation_in.aspx
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 06:23 AM       
Quote:
Penn State baxetballer Stanley Pringle is in some hot water after masturbating in the library!
http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive...bation_in.aspx
PSU is not having a very good year so far are they? They lose out on Prior, their uber linebacker gets hurt, and now this.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:13 PM       
Penn State is on the decline. You just wait and watch mister, you'll see.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM       
Quote:
That is not a good thing for the Big Ten
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Not really, I'd say Illinois is doing a decent job of picking up the slack in the Big Ten as of late. Penn State slides, someone else will take it's place.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Not really, I'd say Illinois is doing a decent job of picking up the slack in the Big Ten as of late. Penn State slides, someone else will take it's place.
That will be the case only if someone also picks up the slack of the so far disappointing outlook of Michigan. Their coaching change so far has not paid off like I had thought it would. The replacement for Henne (I forget his name at the moment) left not long after Carr left. They had a lackluster recruiting session as well. As a Buckeye fan, I actually like it when MU is a threat and unless a major change happens, or I have misread their luck thus far, MU will not be a threat.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 06:17 PM       
If people thought the Big 10 was shitty last year, just wait untill things get rolling this season. I think Michigan will win right around 8 games but I really wouldn't be surprised to see them winning 7. You could try to make a case for Wisconsin and Illinois but other than Ohio State who else do you have to go high in the polls?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 06:41 AM       
Quote:
No way! The Women's volleyball team won the NCAA Championships this past year! :P
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
I made this for Rog's http://www.rainbowpuke.com site he made a few years ago. Sadly, he didn't get the joke:

God bless Timmy Chang
Beloved Cunt
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
Check out this insane video of college baller Emily Fox displaying her world record Sport Stacking. She's so fast it almost looks like cgi:
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...deo?id=3394576
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:43 AM       
Quote:
Check out this insane video of college baller Emily Fox displaying her world record Sport Stacking. She's so fast it almost looks like cgi:
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...deo?id=3394576
She says she want's to play pro ball. Doesn't she realize she it a little too attractive for the WNBA? They do have a reputation to uphold after all
Beloved Cunt
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:44 AM       
Anybody here plan on getting NCAA Football 2009 for 360 when it comes out in July? It would be nice to beat down some Mockers with my beloved Gophers over Live.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:58 AM       
Quote:
Anybody here plan on getting NCAA Football 2009 for 360 when it comes out in July? It would be nice to beat down some Mockers with my beloved Gophers over Live.
The good news: Yes, I do plan on getting it.

The bad news: My particular internet I am currently using is not compatible with X-Box Live
Beloved Cunt
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
The good news: Yes, I do plan on getting it.

The bad news: My particular internet I am currently using is not compatible with X-Box Live
Are you using AOL 2.0? Prodigy? Compuserve?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:19 AM       
Anyone else read this?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ght/index.html

Sing it with me and Beck:

Soy un perdedor
Im a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?
You may already be there.