Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
We should have a thread where esuohlim narrates every post and edits an image for the sound byte into each post.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:46 PM       
The thread could be called 'FOR THE VISUALLY-IMPAIRED'
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPila666 View Post
Oh man, i don't know what to do if laugh or cry, i was meant FEELINGS and you people knew that, you always have typing errors anyway. After hear that i'm started to write my last farewell letter, i can't take this anymore
http://www.geocities.com/esuohlim/amr2wav.wav

I think I've only ever heard Jixby's, Seth's, and Rog's voices. Break out your audio recording devices and let's hear what you fags sound like

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
Dear Pubby:
I think they deserve a thread title that is visible to their shame.

Last edited by Tadao : Mar 11th, 2008 at 04:31 PM.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Forgeting that I downloaded that file I went to load a report about the world bank loaning money into my news bulletin only to be left smiling and calling myself an idiot. Esu, NZ nearly heard your voice.
So what is that like 30 people?

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
We should have a thread where esuohlim narrates every post and edits an image for the sound byte into each post.
I'd need donations since every file I send from my phone costs me $1

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Almost tempted to do a youtube of other peoples posts. Try to dress and act like I imagine them.
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Do a youtube of this post

And act out the emoticons

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
Temptation meter is at 7 out of 10
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
I-Mockery Chat(NOW SBUTITLED FOR THE BLIND)
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
FROWN EMOTICON!
Quote:
I think I've only ever heard Jixby's, Seth's, and Rog's voices. Break out your audio recording devices and let's hear what you fags sound like
What about Willie's voice from that time he read the madlibs?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:12 PM       
and that time i had an enthusiastic youtube of me watch an explostion

and sing a bon jovie
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Dear Pubby:
I think they deserve a thread title that is visible to their shame.
Then you should have posed it in the article forum as those guys don't check anywhere.

SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY GET REPLIES.
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:13 PM       
Oh yeah I forgot about you Willie sorry ;_;

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
So what is that like 30 people?
Do you think I could do this job if I thought it was as many as that?
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
And I forgot about JohnathonClement too I guess

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
EDIT: SORRY THREAD I DIDNT READ YOU GOOD ENOUGH
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
didnt sadie post something of the band she was in, does that count
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:23 PM       
I hate most of the people who post in the article forum and I hope they never post anywhere else.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Then you should have posed it in the article forum as those guys don't check anywhere.

SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY GET REPLIES.
Believe me, I'd love to tear into them.
Mods, can I have a hall pass to harass people over there. Not like I can gay up the place anymore than it is.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:32 PM       
was never good
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:32 PM       
it's not really my call what goes on in article discussion, but boogie's been on a ban kick lately and rog thinks that if you don't have anything positive to say you shouldn't say anything at all
OH GOD
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:35 PM       
oh man maybe i shouldnt be effing with the fursecution dude then whoops
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
rog thinks that if you don't have anything positive to say you shouldn't say anything at all
Is that rule gonna be applied to the articles too?