Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:16 AM       
Damit Janet
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:19 AM       
Smarties Sugar Rush!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:23 AM       

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:29 AM       
christ, now I want smarties. You gotta suck 'em til they're powder SUCK 'EM I SAY
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:31 AM       
I like putting the whole roll in my mouth and crunching them til my teeth hurt.
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:39 AM       
Anyone else still attempt to snort pixie sticks?
Sometimes I think, that's not going to hurt THAT bad.
Then I do it, and it burns. It burns bad.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:42 AM       
OWOWOWOWWWWWW now I'm going to try that
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:42 AM       
Will you ladies sort it off my cock?
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:45 AM       
I don't snort off of people, too much goes to waste.
And I'm normally not that drunk.
☆☆☆☆☆
Not like I would want you to.
☆☆☆☆☆
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Pixie sticks? You guys are pussies! Here in north we snort ammonium chloride
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:47 AM       
I prefer to stick the tube up my nose then tear the bottom of the tube off and get as much as possible at once.
That'll teach me not to do it again, I say each time.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:48 AM       
Why, yes I am that drunk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Pixie sticks? You guys are pussies! Here in north we snort ammonium chloride
you can't eat sugar or you will d!e
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:49 AM       
Fuck, you're rig-
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:50 AM       
Don't die diabetes man
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:50 AM       
Diabetes strikes again
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:51 AM       
What about that LiknDip powder?
Is that as tart as pixie sticks?
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:54 AM       
I always thought that stuff was... wait, you're right. The stick you licked was sweet, but the powder was tart. I wonder if it's the same powder?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:56 AM       
Please stop talking about licking and sucking.
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 02:57 AM       
No, I don't think so, it's a little bit different. From what I remember the LiknDip stuff would stain your hands, pixie sticks didn't stain.
I'm trying to think of a powdered candy that won't burn as much.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:00 AM       
I used to just eat the dip stix straight and poor the powder down my gullet.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:01 AM       
It's been such a long time for either, I guess I can't reply with any knowledge. Powdered candy ummm I suppose powdering hard candy doesn't necessarily count
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:02 AM       
Ooooooooh but the stick was sooooo sweet! Crap, myspace talk