Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 11:37 AM       
that deserves a huge fucking ZING!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 11:58 AM       
"You can say you have done anything on a message board, that doesn't make it true."

Submarine letter
Chem Bio Unit
Unamed medical conditions that render people unfit for military services
A job that makes a 'nice' amount of money
underwater handjob action
speaking with groups of young black men
etc.

If what you are saying is that no one has any credability on the web, than I would agree with you. One can only establish credability by writing well and communicating clearly. This is the nature of the medium. It puts you at a distinct disadvantage, and it's why you are mocked far more than anyone other conservative here, and that inlcudes Ronnie, and that's saying a lot.

Who cares? Why, you do, Vinth. Why else are you here? You like to 'talk smack'. And we like you here. But people like all sorts of awful things. That's why traffic always slows to a crawl near an accident.

"Besides, why is it that everyone's definition of "real" life has to involve overcoming every hardship in the book like they are fucking Helen Keller?"

I don't. But if I wanted to get an opinion on what is was like to be deaf dumb and blind, I'd value Ms. Keller's opinion more than yours. See if you can figure out what I'm getting at there without answring the waffle iron.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 12:12 PM       
I can't think why rap songs and loose clothing would hurt you in overall society.
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 02:41 PM       
Bite on my black culture worm and hook, baby.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 05:29 PM       
I shouldn't even be replying to you again, but that bit about you 'letting me go' was just too much.

Quote:
What I said wasn't racist. Do you understand what the term "racist" means, goverment educated simpleton? It means to think of genetic superiority based on a race. I do not think anyone is superior to anyone else based on race.
Hey, having actually finished highschool, I actually know there's more racism can manifest in more forms than that which is based on racial prejudice. There's racism against a religion group, against fans of opposing football teams, against the even the opposite sex. The actual basis of racism is that fear towards any arbitarily selected group of people that we choose to feel threatened by. For example "fat people are fucking stupid" is a gross generalization that can be considered racist. I would then safely say that your ignorant and bigoted attitude towards 'black culture' can classify as racism. And be right. Inherent racial limitation and whether you believe in it is not always the issue. The basing of a generalised discrimination on social traits we attribute to the whole of a selected group, whichever it may be, is the issue at hand.

Quote:
Now I know that to a p.c. dilluted moron such as yourself, an attack on a particular culture would make you act like Povlov's dog and scream "Racist racist raaaaccccciiiiiiisssssstttttt!!!!" I will let it go this once because you are an idiot and you can learn the real meaning of the world.
Don't let me go. Have me, make me yours. I will surrender myself in your masculine, hive-ravished arms. You are the man for me, Vinth. I just can't help but feel attracted by a man in a submarine officer uniform.

Quote:
What I said bigoted towards the "hip-hop" culture? Yeah,
Ah, at least we're getting somewhere. Despite the broken syntax, you're at least admitting to being a bigot. It's good that you admit it. Next step: stop being one.

Quote:
it sure as hell was, but then again, prove me wrong.
I didn't want to prove you wrong. I wanted to prove you stupid. I have a fervent distaste towards the political foundation that provides your american model of living it's core and I don't care to go into the defense of the recent commercialization of ghetto trend.

Quote:
you have to suspect there is something fucked up.

I know there's many things that are fucked up. To begin with, you're a racist and a bigot.

Quote:
Based on the fatherless rates in urban areas and especially in black families, you can see where this would influence the child from being just a type of music or movie into a full-fledged lifestyle.
Oh heavens why couldn't the children just stay as types of music or movies, instead of turning into full-fledged lifestyles? Darn them! Shoot! Cock.

Quote:
And if you can't accept that, then go out into traffic on the interstate and count mufflers.

Suck my greek nuts. They're hairy and exotic. I'm greek. Taste the mediterranean.
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 05:52 PM       
Vinth relies on a Boortz formulated argument that as racism is defined;

" a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"

I'll stay away from the fact that he mixes up the word genetic in here and summarize instead.

"I (Vinth/Boortz) don't believe that my caucasian ancestry makes me than the ancestry of other groups of people"

See? If that's true statement Vinth/Boortz is not a racist. And Vinth/boortz almost certainly believes the statement to be true.

It's also a great statement becuase it has loopholes you can drive an SUV through. The following statements are NOT racist if you accept the Vinth/boortz formulation.

"Most African Americans today have no morals."

"Cambodians Breed like rabbits? Why? Simple. Welfare checks."

Neither of tense statements says that White people are better. Therefore, no racism has occured.

"The hip hop culture has got African Americans believing white values like having a job and taking care of your kids are no good."

While values and superiority are assigned here, current African American beliefs are not stated to be determined by race. Isolate a Black baby and raise them in a white household and they might well embrace white values. As defined by Vinth/boortz there is nothing racist about the quoted statement or the analysis I have just made.

"Talk to a bunch of young hispanics today and you'll find all they care about is lowriders, sex and tacos."

No racism at all. Did I say their race determined at birth that these would be thir sole concerns? No. Is it true? Prove that I'm wrong!

The Vinth/Boortz view of racism is a get out of jail free card. It allows him to believe anything he wants and assign it to any group of people he wants. He doesn't have to back it up, and he doesn't have to apologize because the fact that they are mostly horrible, irresponsible, corrupt, etc. was not determined by their birth. It's just the way all those people are right now. They may have been taught their faults by thir parents or society or their own culture, but at birth they were as white as you and me.

Here's what I hate. Ignorant white trash like you. You can take 'em out of the trailor park, but their still pigs, they still stink and they spread their bigotry and hatred everywhere they go. It's not genetics, it's their culture. Hang around a bunch of them for a while, let one talk about compassion toward others and watch the fists and drool fly. How do I know? Going out and talking to groups of young white trash . I also had a roomate who was white trash. Are my life experiences less valid than yours? Prove I'm wrong.
Mocker

Old Sep 29th, 2003, 06:03 PM       
Oh I get it now. Thanks burbank. What you basically do is stick the burden of proof up your ass and dare the other guy to go looking.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 01:05 AM       
Helm, you would probably love for a man to lick your nuts... being Greek and all.

I'll make this quick.

Helm, you are jealous because you resent a bigoted, "racist" person like myself being able to live in the greatest free country in the existance of humankind. Well, wah wah wah. The main reason you are jealous is probably because we have a thing round dese here parts called a shower which has obviously passed your peoples' comprehension. When I go to sleep tonight in my nice American bed I'll laugh at your stupid greek ass with your presumebly stupid Greek name that sounds like a retarded kid trying to talk with crackers in his mouth.

Speaking of Max, you just dont like me because you hate the fact that I can be successful while you being much brighter and enlightened than me can only impress geeks and losers on an internet board. You have the biggest case of white liberal guilt I have witnessed outside of a movie picture.

I rule. You suck. American rules. Helm's stupid country sucks. Good night and God bless.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 01:25 AM       
How can you talk like you do and still have the nerve to invoke the name of God?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 05:31 AM       
I love Vince the same way I love the bad guys on wrestling :<
Mocker

Old Sep 30th, 2003, 07:31 AM       

If Chojin was online he'd photoshop a waving american flag in the background and the disembodied heads of both Bush and The Pope glancing their approval towards everyone's favourite pathological liar and spandex-ed champion of ignorance.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 08:46 AM       
At least you could have gave me a thong!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 09:19 AM       
Quote:
Helm, you are jealous because you resent a bigoted, "racist" person like myself being able to live in the greatest free country in the existance of humankind. Well, wah wah wah. The main reason you are jealous is probably because we have a thing round dese here parts called a shower which has obviously passed your peoples' comprehension. When I go to sleep tonight in my nice American bed I'll laugh at your stupid greek ass with your presumebly stupid Greek name that sounds like a retarded kid trying to talk with crackers in his mouth.
Nope, not racist at all.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:05 AM       
One could paste one of Max's Vince-imitation blurbs in this thread and replace every mention of "Jew" with "Greek".
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:17 AM       
Vinth, you are jealous because you resent a Greek person like Helm being able to write English better than you and living in the country that invented Democracy. The main reason you are jealous is probably because he has a thing in his head called a brain which has obviously passed your comprehension. When we go to sleep tonight in our nice greek and American beds, we'll laugh at your stupid white trash ass because it's attatched to a retarded kid trying to talk with crackers in his mouth.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:18 AM       
Yeah, everyone resents Americans because they get to live in such a free society, and that's why I'm *not* going to leave this place and live in Europe as soon as I'm out of college. :irony
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:25 AM       
careful, there, Pern! Your going to slip off Vinth's Christmas card list!
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:41 AM       
Is that where those badly crayoned portraits of Dick Cheney came from?
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:48 AM       
No that's Dick Tracy. You might want to burn them. Ever since he found out youy can make a turkey if you trace your hand, he's been trying to find a body part to make Santa for his X-mas cards. No, it's santa all right. Just look close. Closer. You might want a magnifying glass. It's a real small santa.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:52 AM        WOW
Quote:
Suck my greek nuts. They're hairy and exotic. I'm greek. Taste the mediterranean.

Helm made me LOL through this whole thread!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 02:44 PM       
That's why he's my new signature.
Mocker

Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:37 PM       
I made people lol! I'm the new jamesman! Which is a good thing because the last one broke while attempting self-fellatio