Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 11:56 AM        92 Year-old woman quicker on the draw
Holy shit!
RectalWart is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:04 PM       
Oh man, here we go. She shot first, actually HITTING the officers, but the police have to apologize (and most likely settle a huge sum of money on her family) because she's black.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:20 PM       
I think the police should be horribly embarrassed at nearly losing a shootout to someone four times older than most of them.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:42 PM       
How is this a police brutality case? I doubt that gun was legal, and it sounds like they tried everything before killing her. I mean she shot each of them what the hell did the family expect them to do?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 02:41 PM       
lol don't worry they probably won't be able to win a civil case but they might get something like an "Official Apology" ..
the lady was like 92 though it's not like she was going to live much longer.

also this story is confusing, it makes it seem like they got shot breaking down the door later it makes it seem like she shot them while they were walking up to the house.

"As the officers approached the house around 7 p.m., a woman inside started shooting, striking each of them, said Officer Joe Cobb, a police spokesman."
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 02:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
the lady was like 92 though it's not like she was going to live much longer.
hah, true enough.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 03:37 PM       
i thought it was gonna be a video.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 04:02 PM       
sounds like someone's a fan of young guns!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 05:25 PM       

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:10 PM       
LOL...the homeless guy says "don't let anyone disrespect your door".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:16 PM       
this kind of reminds me of this story of this guy in a school library on the computers/internet and at 11 o clock at night they go around and check school ids and he refused to show security his id so they asked him to leave and he refused so they tazed him five times

then he started looking around at other people for help while he was screaming in pain saying, "AM I THE ONLY MARTYR"?
there's supposed to be a video of that
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 09:42 PM       
wow. this is a way different version of this story than they had on the local news. she had a permit for that gun, and her neighbors taught her how to use it to defend against home invasion. obviously :> hitting 3 narcotics agents. they busted her door down and charged in there in their black unmarked clothes an masks an junk an she freaked out an shot them. but they had vests and werent 90. they said they had confiscated evidence but dint disclose what it was, but in tha story they said they found drugs? i think this article sucks, an if they ever follow up on this its gonna be, atlanta police screwed up bigtime.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 10:11 PM       
I want this to be more like Scarface.

APD maintains they had actually bought drugs there, and that they did everything by the book.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2006, 11:41 PM       
uh i'm pretty sure this shouldn't be news? i always thought if you shot 3 cops & they killed you it was like some sort of suicide by police ordeal which probaly it was i mean she was old and probably depressed because of her poopy diapers which were probably uncomfortable
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2006, 01:12 AM       
Pah.

I say she got a thirst for blood and couldn't stop.

Who knows what they found in her basement.