Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
It's Confucius brother, I'm transcribing it right from the Analects. I've been reading a lot of this stuff lately.

The Master said, "Learning without due reflection leads to perplexity, reflection without learning leads to perilous circumstances."
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:20 PM       

HOW ABOUT THAT?
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:36 PM       
Is he in the house, or is the house inside of him?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
HIP HOP
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Your problem, Kitsu, is that your self-absorbed. You keep creating these topics where you ask for advice, not because you seek it, but because you demand the topic revolve around you. You could of just started an anime thread but instead, "help my anime addiction." I'm not trying to offend you but if you're having social problems this is probably the cause.

The Master said, "Do not worry that others fail to acknowledge you, worry that you fail to acknowledge them."

Actually if you went back and, I dunno, ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD THIS TIME, you'd see that Otto derailed it FROM THE SECOND FUCKING POST. Everyone does that to my topics, so why fight it?

Now stop playing armchair psychiatrist, because you're not very good at it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:47 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
That was the very first video to trip my mind. I saw it live btw. You young fagots need to be cleansed.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:38 PM       
HIP HOPPA
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That was the very first video to trip my mind. I saw it live btw. You young fagots need to be cleansed.
Yeah I'm sure you had a blast watching the meteor wipe out the dinosaurs too.

You old fuck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
Good thing you have anime instead of The Art of Noise.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
I saw it live too.

You old fuck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
Liar you're like 15 or someshit.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
nigga please
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Actually if you went back and, I dunno, ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD THIS TIME, you'd see that Otto derailed it FROM THE SECOND FUCKING POST. Everyone does that to my topics, so why fight it?
Don't worry it's still a good thread! ()

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 04:27 AM       
Maybe if you just got a job, you wouldn't have so much free time to watch all those faggy cartoons you keep mentioning.

Also, I can't believe how much of a fucking sell out you are. You're to much of a pussy to like what you like which brings me to my next point. I wish everyone here would just act like they wanted to fucking kill themselves because doing that would most likely end up with you ACTUALLY killing yourself. You god damn bastard, FUCKING BE AN INDIVIDUAL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:19 AM       
Babs, take your mocking style back to 4chan. We require intelligence here.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post

Now stop playing armchair psychiatrist, because you're not very good at it.
So you're saying that this thread wasn't about you and your anime addiction and that you are not watching as many animes and that the derailment somehow affects the original purpose of the thread about you and your anime addiction and that you are not watching as many animes?

You and anime.

You and.

You.

You.

You.

Why don't people like you?
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Why don't people like you?
Because I make this shit look good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Because he's a little pussy cry baby.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Because he's a little pussy cry baby.
At least I have a larger repertoire of insults than "pussy" or "faggot". Cunt.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
I use the ones that fit you.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
I use the ones that fit you.
No, you probably just call me a fag due to wishful thinking on your part.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
It's awesome how in your mind you think you're witty, but everyone here knows a lot about me and nothing you say even comes close. Every post of yours drips with ignorance. I'm not bullshitting you. You'll always be hated here cause you just don't take any pride in anything you do.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
It's awesome how in your mind you think you're witty, but everyone here knows a lot about me and nothing you say even comes close. Every post of yours drips with ignorance. I'm not bullshitting you. You'll always be hated here cause you just don't take any pride in anything you do.
You say that like you think I give a fuck.