Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2003, 11:35 PM        I just joined the AARP, and I'm only 25 years old.
I heared that a coworker of a freind joined the AARP and is younger then I am. The AARP, for those of you who don't know, is an organization of retired people over the age of 51 who recieve senior citizen discounts on things like car rentals, hotel rooms, airline fares, ISP discounts (I like that one!) and other things like free coffe at McDonalds. Heres the kicker though, I already paid and filled out the form with my real age of 25, not +51. I don't know if somebody will soon call me and let me know exactly who the AARP is for, but I paid my $12.50 and my money should be respected just like everybody elses. I didn't earn it, I dont need it, but if they miss one payment I'll raise hell (and by miss one payment I mean give me any trouble for not being a senior citizen.)
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 12:01 AM       
And guess what? You won't have a leg to stand on.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 12:19 AM       
I don't know what the hell you meant by that, but know I'm thinking about joining the military. I haven't decided what branch, but seeing all the choices for name prefixes that the AARP caters to, I realized that you aint shit unless your name begins with something like CV, CAPT, LTS, 1LTS, even 2LTS. Plus the fact that my life revolves around watching the simpsons and smoking pot every night, getting paid almost nothing to work on peoples dirty nasty ass ratty piece of shit cars, leads me to belive that without governmental assistance it will stay that way.
It may just be the booze talking right now, but I really want my name to begin with something dammit.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:11 PM       
You saw South Park last night, didn't you?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:19 PM       
Yes, thats where I got the idea.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 01:21 AM       
Why don't you just make up a title, Like Supreme Vice Principal second class. SVPSC.
wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 05:01 AM       
KAHLJORN IS A FAGGOT