Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:38 PM       

It could always be worse.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Well, sure it could. But if that were kept in mind for every conversation ever, we'd all just keep reminding each other that we're all a bunch of fucking whiners who at least aren't dead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
That is basically how I view the human race.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Happy Birthday yesterday Kahl, I got you a book.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
that'd be the best way to go.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
Tadao: Just because it's true doesn't mean it makes getting through life any easier.

Also, speaking of books, I found a fascinating history book I can't recommend highly enough:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Sex...0783115/?itm=1

(it's available on amazon too but ridiculously expensive)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Not to be read after eating.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
I'm a bad one to judge that. I have a book in front of me while eating, while brushing teeth, while in the car...most of the time, actually.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
Hey look what the Japs named their human robotics company.

http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
I BELIEVE IN ROBOT SUIT
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
I would take that over a robot spine.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey look what the Japs named their human robotics company.

http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/
Now they're just taunting fate.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
Well the UK already made Skynet satellites.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
I might be able to get this bike in the next month or so....
http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/1294294541.html
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
There was some weird and awkward shit that went down in a public bathroom I was in today. These two giant sloppy rednecky ladies with bluetooth headsets came in right behind me. Then as they were peeing, I heard them go OH YEAH, OH GOD, OH GOD YEAH and so on.

This left me wondering.

- Was peeing orgasmic for them?

- Did they just do it to fuck with people? They didn't look that sophisticated. As a matter of fact, they looked like mother and daughter, which made it creepier.

- Did they maybe have phonesex clients on their bluetooth headsets? If so, I wish the clients could've seen them, they were nasty. And why would you have phonesex going on in the middle of a mall?

It was weird as hell. And then they were ahead of me in the grocery store so all I could do was stare at their wide Kmart-clad asses and remember OH YEAH, OH GOD, GOD YES in the bathroom stall.

Ugh.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well the UK already made Skynet satellites.
We're totally asd*g'd
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 08:11 PM       
lol thanks for the wellwishing 10k; today's my wife's birthday :O is it that book by chuck pahlanuik?
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
It sure is Tell your wife happy birthday too
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
A BOOK BY THE SUNGLASSES MAN!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:08 PM       
Happy BDay Dixie, wish I was in you.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
Happy first birthday. Should have went with Trixie.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
trixie triggers too many rocky horror flashbacks
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM       
I'm sorry to hear about your bus woes Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
Oh well I'm sure it's probably a last-ditch effort to keep going before they stop buses anyway, probably better not to depend on them too much.

My mom somehow acquired the raw video of that guy getting the shit zapped out of him on top of that train in India. It's the same video they keep taking off youtube.

I'm still trying to understand why my mom wanted me to watch a video of a guy who literally exploded on camera.

:/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
Because it's awesome footage.