Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:33 AM       
HA HA! Man, you fucktards really crack me up!

I never expected to piss you guys off so much, this is even better than I anticipated!

As for the originality remarks, I find than absolutely laughable considering all the rest of you fucktards use the EXACT same insults on a daily basis! Not to mention the amount of repetition of the insults you fucktards do of those same insults. Look into yourselves my sweet ignorant fucktards, I think if you look hard enough you'll find that uncreativity exists within all of you, the only reason you haven't learned that yet, is because all of you are too stupid in figure it out and been stroking each others egos (And cocks) for so long.

Angry? Why the hell would I be angry? I'm getting a big kick out of this! You're the ones still reading and replying to this shit!
This even better than when I convinced a bunch of so called "satanists" to attack a Catholic Chat room!

It doesn't matter how much you tell me I suck at this or what you call me, because ultimately I've had the last laugh, I've got you all to respond exactly how I wanted you to. (and STILL responding)

Come on fucktards, prove to me that jizz hasn't backed up into your brain, and get a clue, admit defeat and stop posting responses to me.

And on that happy note, I expect you all to fail miserably, and continue to be the fucktards you are. I'll be at the Smurfzi thread from now on anticipating your feeble attempts at insulting me, my work here is done. You're right, this isn't even my thread, but what the hell, I'm so fucking good at this I can fight a "war" on two fronts, hell with this kind of competition I could fight a war on every single thread, but unlike the rest of you Bitch Boys I actually have a life and leave the computer every now and then, you fucktards should try it sometime, you might meet that fag of your dreams, besides sodomy is legal now so there's no need for you cunt faces to hide in the closet any longer.

Oh and a message to 187:
THIS is how you piss these fucktards off!

Toodles, fucktards!
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 10:58 AM       
Are you going to be a recurring character or this a one-week trial thing? If so, please e-mail your posting schedule to me so I can make preparations.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:45 AM       
What exactly is it, about saying the word "fucktard" like it's going out of style, is supposed to piss people off?

I'm serious.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:48 AM       
I dont know ziggy, but he says it about 2 to 4 times in every post
and its getting real fucking old.

EDIT- 9 time in his post above.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 02:59 PM       
I like how he still thinks he's winning and pissing us off. What a fucktard. I mean, talk about fucktardism. But, beleive me, he's not the only fucktard that can say "fucktard" more than 4 fucktardin times. Oh shit, I'm saying fucktard a lot, I must be automatically pissing everyone off. I hate you fucktard.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:11 PM       
AH'S A GETTIN' SO RI-LED!

187 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:33 PM        i disagree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Your sense of humor sucks almost as bad as you
It iz actually tru that ad max suckz very nicely... i know becauze hiz daddy and lil bro told me so...

187 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 05:41 PM        ...
people... so far my experience with ya'll haz not been a bad one, but i am still here for the sole purpose of pissing u all off... but in case ANY of u ACTUALLY care... the only rezon i started posting shit waz becauze of sum dumbass anti-rave site... we just like to throw down... don't hate...

ByTheWay: HAppy 4th... NOW DIE!!!

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 06:40 PM       
187, you're so pathetic it's funny. The things you post obviously shine light to the fact that you are a fat, pasty, white kid who dreams of being a gangster. However, you will never be one, becasue the thugs would sooner smash the butt of their pistol into your stupid face than ever let you join their petty crime life. So instead, you sit in your parents' basement and play role-playing gangsta games, pathetically attempt to mock intelligent web users by accusing them of (gasp) reading, and pretend to be black by using poor syntax and replacing "s" with "z" in your posts.

My prediction of 187's reply "noo dawg, u have neva seen a fat wet puzzy, dag i am gonna knife your foot in the gun with a bullet, gat gat, glock, murda, thuginn on yo momz grave, .. b . u gotz no life n u read a book, shit, sezirouzly thiz i kill u."

Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:25 PM       
I wonder if Max, & 187 go to Jr. High together... I imagine them being in A/V club together, & spending lonley lunches sitting by themselves playing Magic: the gathering (or what ever the pasty fat children play now), convincing each other they are not virgins... 187, how is your girlfriend in (insert other state or country here). Max how's that Pokemon card collection coming along?

Budunmdum...

Now that was funny...
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:47 PM       
You can tell mad max is getting frustrated now at losing so much ground, usually he puts "Alot of thought" into his "Creative" "Insults". Are we hurting your wittle feeling Maxy Waxy My Bikini Line?
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:07 PM       
Max's post make my school essays look bad @_@

choptop is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 11:25 AM       
Go back to to the internment camp, you 'nam protestin' rice guzzling, car manufacturing Zip! I put up with enough of you fuckers in 'nam. I still have yet to see what your obsession with the phallus and it's fluids. I guess you homo-erotics drink from it too much

Old Jul 5th, 2003, 11:29 AM       
YEAH, YOU BADWORD-NOUN!