Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 03:38 PM        I am SO SICK of Christmas movie commercials >:|
They all, utterly without exception (at least this year), include the "Russian Dance" from the Nutcracker Suite during what's supposed to be this wacky, madcap, hilarious scene.

I think they've been doing it forever. I remember that stupid Jingle All The Way commercial doing it. I remember just about every Christmas movie ever, and then every non-Christmas movie opening on Christmas that I can remember, doing it.

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT FUCKING SONG ALREADY.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 05:22 PM       
How long do you think it will be before a company makes a video parody of the Moscow dance song? I know the video has been around for years but there still are not parodies of it.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:53 PM       
They should've stopped making Christmas movies after National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 12:35 AM       
What do you want to bet they're going to come out with "A Christmas Movie" by the guys who made "Epic Movie" and "Disaster Movie"?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2008, 01:12 AM       
If it happens I'm blaming you, ZQ.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:08 PM       
Hey, I only come up with good movie ideas. If they come up with such an idiot notion, I won't take responsibility.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.