Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 11:10 PM       
Anyone read Buddha? That one was good.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 02:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 02:49 AM       
favorite magma (molten rock)

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2008, 02:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
How's your mom?
Mr. everywhere
fluffkomix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 12:37 AM       
SRY TO BUMP THIS THREAD BUT I LIKE NEGIMA!!! there i said it.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 11:36 AM       
This thread should be deleted lest new users think its okay to discuss animes.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 11:40 AM       
Magma is overrated, pahoehoe is the greatest
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
i'm a big fan of pyroclastic flows actually
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 10:11 PM       
But are they as sexy and languorous as my pahoehoe?

I'd fuck it if it wouldn't melt my dick off
OH GOD
Old Nov 10th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
they are so fast and so deadly, just ask the people who tried to get up close and personal with mt. st. helens when it blew up
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2008, 08:44 AM       
Silky Whip anyone?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 11:56 PM       
french ticklers
Valkyr Addict
homor is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
harsher, slightly less snappy response: if you burned a manga book and made concentrated lye out of the ashes and injected it straight into my eye, it would only be about half as painful to me as looking at a (pre-burned) page of that stuff
yeah, because thats totally called for and needed in tihs topic.

RAWR!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:37 AM       
YOU ARE TOTALLY NOT CALLED FOR NOR NEEDED IN ANY TOPIC!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM       
I used to be a pretty big fan of Inu-yasha and Ranma 1/2, but I haven't read any for a while. Right now, I like Mermaid Saga and Project ARMS.

Quote:
neko desu desu kawaii itadakimatsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you just said "cat", then the ending of a sentence (which has no English translation) twice, then "cute" and then "I am about to recieve"?

Hmm. Nihongo ga hanase masu. Demo, jyozu janai desu ne.

And no, I'm not Japanese nor am I an overly obsessive fangirl. In fact, I was quite scared by my friends, who constantly were over the moon for a manga character who was (a) gay and (b) dead.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM       
You don't have a little Japanese in you?
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:00 PM       
Do you want some?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:01 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Valkyr Addict
homor is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
YOU ARE TOTALLY NOT CALLED FOR NOR NEEDED IN ANY TOPIC!
*sniff* that was uncalled for.

RAWR!
OH GOD
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:01 PM       
way to get off topic homor this thread is about lava now
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:07 PM       
DON'T TOUCH THE FLOOR!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You don't have a little Japanese in you?
None at all. I spent six years learning it as a second language though. I've forgotten the more advanced stuff (mostly because the other students would rather harass the teacher than learn the stuff), but the basics stuck.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM       
dearheart he was making a joke.