Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 01:09 AM        I-Mockery Bracket Bunch 2012
It's that time if year again, and here's the link that hopefully gets you to this year's i-mockery bracket bunch

http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...1/group/103267

group ID is 103267

password is bracketbunch

I think I sent invites to everyone who played last year, but if I didn't you can still get in with the above info

Last edited by Esuohlim : Mar 12th, 2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: fixed link
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:01 AM       
So, I noticed Womti is un-banned now? Has the "most persistent person" finally given up?

By the way, I'm in.
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:51 AM       
I decided that since I didn't win last year I can no longer name mine the WINNING BRACKET.

So now I am officially ALL HUMBLE LIKE GREG GUMBEL. Let's do this thing

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 07:32 AM       
Woo!

No 2012 thread?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM       
Can we just rename this thread "March Idiocy"?
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:54 AM       
I'm a Bonnie Backer!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
No 2012 thread?
Ask and ye shall receive. Tell Willie about it too if he's interested, he doesn't even have to come back I'd tell him but I fear my return to Twitter was merely a tease

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 07:39 PM       
I did mention it to him last week on twitter. He said he'd maybe do the yahoo bit but not the forum here. Still too butthurt, I guess? A pity because you're all a bunch of sexy motherfuckers.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:22 AM       
You don't mean that No use pretending that you aren't going to disappear soon after this is all over. Better make the most of our precious precious time

Fucker

He could just come to this thread. Nobody comes here, it wouldn't even count.

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 07:21 AM       
I literally said to him that the Sports forum didn't count. It is like the blowjob of keeping your virginity (posting on internet forums). But no dice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM       
I came here to have fun now I'm reminded that Willie is gone forevers and Pub's love for us is conditional.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:12 PM       
I'm a masochist so I signed up again.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM       
We already have nearly twice the participants we usually get.

Who the hell is Gene?

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
We already have nearly twice the participants we usually get.

Who the hell is Gene?
Maybe former Purdue coach Gene Keady and for some reason he's not happy with his old team.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
So yeah add me to the list of people who don't know who Gene is.

What if it's Pram Maven?

Also thanks Thrillho for fixing that mistake on the new thread for me
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 02:22 PM       
Gene is a buddy of mine that wanted in on a bracket bunch but Guys! The forum doesn't let people sign up any more.

He thinks my picks are stupid so he is clearly a butthead.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:24 PM       
GENE GENE THE DANCING MACHINE!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Guys! The forum doesn't let people sign up any more.
Do you mean the link doesn't work? It never worked for me. I had to go to http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...ster/joingroup and fill out the info.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:44 PM       
He means that our spambot prevention sentry drones don't allow new jerks to register here without personally sending an email to Rog.

Does the link work for you once you sign up, at least?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 03:48 PM       
I forgot. Funny how it let's spambots sign up and confuses new people who want to sign up.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 08:09 PM       
What happened to my picture?

Nice video. Back to you, Pentegarn.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 12:21 AM       
So IONA blows this huge lead, possibly a record breaking choke job, and yet they were a better pick than Drexel according to the NCAA selection committee

I'll say this much, I would have enjoyed watching Drexel outplay BYU more than I enjoyed watching IONA beat IONA
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 04:13 AM       
Unless Drexel makes some SERIOUS NOISE in the NIT, there will be no outcry - all people will say is that they weren't good enough for the NIT, how could they be good enough for the NCAA. And the fat cats in the big chairs will smile.