Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
None of these really involve loud noises or jump-out scares, j/s
That makes you even more of a pussy then.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
j/s
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
I was scared of all sorts of video game shit that makes no sense when I was three. I had a couple of nightmares about the Coin Ship from Mario 3, and Baron von Blubba from Bubble Bobble :pussy

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
the cyber midwives in system shock 2 really unnerved me when i first played it
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
The worst part about ReDeads was the sound they made when they gabbed you.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That makes you even more of a pussy then.
They're unsettling on a deeper, psychological level.

It's something an... average person like you wouldn't understand.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
I have a religion I'd like to sell you.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:23 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
the cyber midwives in system shock 2 really unnerved me when i first played it
man EVERYdangthing in SS2 is scary when you're running low on ammo

even empty corridors

but yeah the midwives are creepy on so many levels, especially if you listen to all the audio logs
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:51 AM       
Not an enemy per se but a game. Fatal Frame 3. That thing scares me and I think it´s the only game that can do that to me. Back in the day, I really hated the Hunters from RE. You could hear them walking around and you knew, one wrong move and you´re dead

The crimson heads were pretty nasty too with their insta-rise-and-claw-your-fucking-head-off and whatnot
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:44 AM       
Best villain ever.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:18 AM       
Not scary but it definitely had my guts bubblin' when I first encountered the human reaper larva in Mass Effect 2. Too bad it wasn't that hard to kill but god damn was that thing amazing:

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
is it wrong for me to want them to remake sinistar

and yeah i know sinistar unleashed, but i mean a GOOD remake
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
Good remake would be welcome in my quarter. The problem is how the hell do you NOT make it repetitive? Besides, the big guy just isn't cool in 3d
OH GOD
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
it doesn't HAVE to be in 3d does it maybe they could make it have... rpg elements or something? fuck idunno
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:35 AM       

give me a hug

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
I could also add that huge Ghost from Fatal Frame 2 that distorted Reality. He never left his room but you had to pass through there more than once...the whole color changing and stuff...it was kinda intimidating, but as said before, Spirits is where it´s at concerning my personal fears.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 07:15 AM       
The monsters in Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Even though the monster design isn't that original, the atmosphere of the game make up for it and they become a thing to avoid.

The monsters in Silent Hill 2 you cannot see. For example, the underground prison scared the piss out of me. There is a cellblock where you hear this really freaky sounding monster waltzing around in one of the cells. It is too dark to see it and it can't hurt you, but I always ran through that corridor as fast as I could so I wouldn't have to listen to the sounds. Also in the beginning of the game when you walk on the dirt road, you hear footsteps behind you. That always made me feel uneasy.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM       

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jun 8th, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:10 PM       

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jun 8th, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 04:52 PM       

lolbagina vagina
Diet Coke Head
Pedro is probably a spambot
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM       
There were these flying things called magidrakes in some RPG for NES many many years ago. I can't remember the name of that game . . .
OH GOD
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM       
are you talking about the magidrakee from dragon warrior
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Not scary but it definitely had my guts bubblin' when I first encountered the human reaper larva in Mass Effect 2. Too bad it wasn't that hard to kill but god damn was that thing amazing:

Yeah, that thing was awesome. I also loved seeing my squadmates get liquefied.

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post

lolbagina vagina
christ, the author of that series is the biggest sperg i've ever seen