Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
WARIOLAND IS SO SAD AND SCSFJKARY
Diet Coke Head
Pedro is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 09:35 AM       
Yes, executioneer, dragon warrior. There were drakees and magidrakees. The magidrakees were a bitch to kill.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM       
oh man bad memories
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 08:43 AM       
do i get a muffin? =P

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 09:11 PM       
My friend sent me this on facebook and I think it's pretty much the perfect Crimson Head image from the game.
http://i.imgur.com/xJ852.jpg

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
do i get a muffin? =P

WHAT ABOUT RETURN TO CASTLE MIFFLESTEIN?
mmm muffins
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 02:58 AM       
only if your alt account behaves himself!
Forum Virgin
daff3w is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
the teddy bear boss from splatter house 3
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Idk who scissorman is but when I was a little kid it scared the everloving hell out of me in Friday the 13th for NES when you were rowing and Jason zoomed by in the water. Dunno what it was about that but it was completely unnerving to me.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Idk who scissorman is but when I was a little kid it scared the everloving hell out of me in Friday the 13th for NES when you were rowing and Jason zoomed by in the water. Dunno what it was about that but it was completely unnerving to me.
That whole game is just complete utter nonsense. The only thing scary is the thought of playing through it in general.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 02:55 PM       
That's pretty much what Mr Kitsa said when I asked him, but he played through again just to make sure.

He works in "the industry" and is usually my reference for these things.

Edit: I was probably being wussy, in retrospect, but when you're a kid weird things scare you.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Friday the 13th spooked me when I was a kid too. I would watch my cousins play it and Jason popping out of nowhere in the cabins never failed to startle me.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 11:19 PM       
Stupidly, it's the music that I was creeped out from on friday the 13th on the nes as a kid.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:04 AM       
The music from Jaws The Revenge for NES kind of did that to me a little.