Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:23 AM       
My buddy told me this joke a few months back.

Little Johnny found a magic lamp with one wish.

"I want to live forever." he says

The genie says "The wish can not be infinite."

Johnny then says "I want to live to see the Canucks win the cup."

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM       

Also...Bob is a Vezina finalist! :D
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

Also...Bob is a Vezina finalist! :D
Good choice.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:26 PM       
Hah, no one believed in Ottowa.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:06 PM       
Hey Chimp, you have 0 points still. ;(

But at least you'll have 15 plus seed points in the next hour.

Wild sucks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:23 AM       
At least we're not looking quite as pathetic.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:24 AM       
Correction, Mike Yeo sucks.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hah, no one believed in Ottowa.
Good going Sens! Even though you suck, you suck less than the Maroons.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:41 AM       
I have faith in both the Kings and the Pens.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:41 AM       
'sup, Ratty.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Correction, Mike Yeo sucks.
Thus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wild sucks.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:07 AM       
The Detroit-Anaheim game was pretty exciting. I was really, really hoping Anaheim could pull it off, but I guess I'll give them one more chance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:52 AM       
Yay! Kings!
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:39 AM       
Damned Redwings.

Kitsa out to an early lead ....
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:08 AM       
I want to redo my picks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:56 AM       
God dam ducks, I hate them even more now.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:44 PM       
My general hope was that the Redwings made it far enough to make it sting that much more when they ultimately ate it.

That's what I was going for.

I was at starbucks the other day in a Blue Jackets jersey and the barista guy wanted to talk hockey, much to the piss-offedness of everyone else in line. I got upgraded for frees.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:55 PM       
Did you get a Mocha-Sadtte?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:46 PM       
oho

soy mocha actually
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM       
Leafslol

Half my bracket is out, but I still have hope.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:27 PM       
Good job Kitsa! Now to round 2!
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:15 AM       
My best finish is second place.

Kitsa killed me by getting two of the series lengths right. I think I went 0-8.

I can still finish above Bill, though, right?

EDIT: And you're right, T, the Ducks can suck it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:07 PM       
God Damit, I'm L.A. but the Sharks put a hard beat down on Vancouver and I have heart for S.J.

This is not what I wanted.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:09 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:53 AM       

I wonder how old they are. They can't skate for shit, but they know how to pound the everloving crap out of each other.

I love how at the end the refs are just like "Eh, fuck it."