Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 02:26 PM        I made pretty/geeky things.
And I'm selling them.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Illana

Go buy pretty binary jewelry, homos.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
None of those go with my shoes.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 02:53 PM       
That's why you choose the colors at checkout ;<
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
Correct me if I am wrong, but you put messages like "I love you" into 110101010101011101010100 on the bracelet? That's a cool idea if you do. My ex would have loved that

PS I didn't know how attractive you were.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
PS I didn't know how attractive you were.
i came to this realization on facebook the other day. MLE, you are cute
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 01:25 PM       
I'm just posting here to tell MLE she's cute.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
Pervs
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
Awwww You guys are too nice. Also, yes Zhuk, if by that you mean 01001001001000000110110001101111011101100110010100 100000011110010110111101110101, then yes.

I seriously need sales, and I just made a new necklace that is based off the fibonacci sequence. I also made a cos<3=? necklace, but that would be stealing from xkcd's profit if I were to sell that. My fibonacci sequence necklace has a heart in the center and glass beads in the fibonacci sequence pattern (mirrored on the other side). The necklace name is "Love = Fibonacci", and I'll get it up soon once I get some photos.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 03:20 PM       
I would seriously buy stuff if I had money. I know a girl who would really appreciate the necklace or earrings.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
I might place an order next month. Hope you can wait.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
I need to pay for a passport! Send the links to friends, and I will make things on commission as well, such as bending their name into the wire and such. I'm putting up examples of this later on as well.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
I've just done my part.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
Updated with the fibonacci necklace as well as the customized cursive wire necklace.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
Do you do waveforms?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:14 PM       
There's a company that mills furniture out of your brainwaves. I found it somewhere.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Do you do waveforms?
What, like a sin wave, or a square wave? If you told me what to make, I'd make it. Just order the customized cursive necklace and put what you want instead of words instead and roughly how long you'd want it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Also, thank you Tadao <3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 07:00 PM       
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
when do you need all this cash by? considering how i just got hired TODAY for an awesome job that will give me a bit more disposable income, i could help you out soon-ish
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Grats on the job, and can you get me an awesome job too? It turns out that call centers suck! I'm saving up for a passport, so i can visit someone very important to me. I'm hoping to be able to order my passport by christmas so I can have it by february.

Also, all orders ship via USPS flat rate boxes, so if you order multiple things (Or have friends who are interested), you can combine shipping!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:21 AM       
is this a spam thread
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 12:23 PM       
Controlled spam. I'M THE MODERATOR OF THIS SUB-FORUM, MISTUH.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
MLE sent me a pic of what I ordered and it looks fantastirrific!

<3
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 01:18 AM       
I wasn't able to get it out today, but I'll be attempting to get it out tomorrow, promise! Work schedule doesn't work that great with shipping, but I'll work around it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 12:40 PM       
No worries lady.