Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM        I need to make my voice sound sickly and hoarse by tomorrow. how.
I missed work today, and I fuck up alot, but luckily i smoked so much last night that I called in with a raspy and overly sick voice.

Tomorrow I have to go and talk to the general manager and see what he says. He's kind of an asshole but he likes me more than most people who work there.

Anyways, besides sleeping with a fan in my face and smoking 4x more than usual tonight, what are some guaranteed ways to fuck my vocal chords up by tomorrow afternoon?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM       
When I did music in college and performing arts medicine later, they said never to eat dairy before singing because you're all phlegmed up. So give that a try, I guess.

I don't know, usually yelling a lot makes a voice raspy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM       
Drill sergeants gargle lemon juice, among other things, to make themselves hoarse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM       
gargle jizz
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 11:55 PM       
Scream for a couple of hours. That should work.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 12:18 AM       
No tadao is right just gargle a big ol' cum

Get fired like a man, you don't deserve the job anyway

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:50 AM       
Smokes pot and a fuck up. I never would of thought.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
you don't deserve the job anyway
this is true. i steal from there all the time.

how much cum and can it be my own
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 06:20 AM       
Dammit how come I was all serious and helpful and then you guys showed me another way I could have gone with it

fuck you all
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:23 PM       
This is i-mockery not i-helpery

teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 03:05 PM       
I need to cross stitch that and hang it where I can see it every morning.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 01:08 AM       
You should write "PUT MAN WIENERS HERE" on your forehead in sharpie and draw an arrow going down your nose to your mouth. Then let a dude put his dick in your mouth.

Do this and start charging for it, I heard Pram Maven really turned his life around doing this, that is until he paid all of those guys to let him suck their dicks.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 12:23 PM       
Dick and sperm jokes. Well I'm surprised.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 12:36 PM       
When you say smoke, do you mean pot or cigs? Because cigs will do the job a lot better. If you smoke like 4 packs in that time your voice should be plenty fucked up. With any luck all that nicotine will make you a little nauseous as well.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Dick and sperm jokes. Well I'm surprised.
I was expecting GW to be all high and mighty first. It's good to know that there is someone on hand to take his place should he die.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 01:43 PM       
Make sure there are no pussy filters on your cigarettes either.

Also chew glass and eat blacktop.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 01:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was expecting GW to be all high and mighty first. It's good to know that there is someone on hand to take his place should he die.
Not really, just saying that you shouldn't be surprised about dick and sperm jokes.

Thrasho, how did it go?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 02:45 AM       
Oh, thank god. I thought for a moment you decided to criticize us for being childish.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 01:58 PM       
Zhukov go gargle a cum

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:19 PM       
Yes, how did the glass eating and asphalt tasting go?