Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 10:45 PM        The effects of harmonic resonance on gravity
Quantam physics theory: If two waveforms of different frequencies converge, it is stated that they will form a third harmonic wave form. Such as pressing two keys on a piano, one gets three distinct tones. My question is this, supposing gravity was a wave form only comprised of a force in one direction (ie a single, flat line) could it be reflected just as electromagnetic and sound energy? It has never been proven that gravity is comprised of actual matter, however, it eludes me if gravity can have an effect on electromagnetic energy.

My point is this: When two waveforms of various frequencies converge, the third waveform is produced WITHOUT ANY expenditure of energy. When put into terms of gravitational forces, two planets with converging feilds will produce energy as well as drawing each other closer together
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 10:52 PM       
You people will use any chance you get to slam on Bush, won't you? All this talk of harmonic resonance is just more jibberish covering up your support for Saddam.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 11:22 PM        Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
You people will use any chance you get to slam on Bush, won't you? All this talk of harmonic resonance is just more jibberish covering up your support for Saddam.