Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:25 AM        About birth control...
Can birth control make girls nauseous after two months of taking it? This last week, my girlfriend has been getting nauseous every time she eats, and it's starting to worry us.
I figured you guys could give me some first-hand advice.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 01:51 AM       
Because it couldn't be any other illness.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:33 AM       
SHE IS PREGNANT. ABANDON SHIP.
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 05:31 AM       
Although this can be basically anything, it can indeed be her pills. My girlfriend sometimes experiences long periods of morning sickness, and it's not due to pregnancy (which we have tested a couple of times).
Those pills are pretty strong shit.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 06:11 AM       
Well you could do something revolutionary like see your doctor

Seriously though, there is a chance that particular birth control can cause nausea or any other of a variety of side effects. My GF went through all sorts of bad things with the different birth control pills she tried
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:30 AM       
It's because she has been chugging down too much African semen.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 09:03 AM       
Preggers
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:24 AM       
Honestly it sounds like pregnancy. If you have tested for baby growth and there was none to be found my next guess would be an ulcer. Go see a Dr.
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:25 AM       
Oh and as far as birth control... GET THE IUD!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:56 AM       
Dimnos LOVES the IUD 8)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Its the best dude. No baby making. No menstrual cycle. No oops I forgot to take my pill.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 12:59 PM       
I'm gonna have to ditto that. It's the way to go for going down

town

to sex.
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 01:55 PM       
It even looks like a tiny flux capacitor for putting the uterus on pause.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Honestly it sounds like pregnancy. If you have tested for baby growth and there was none to be found my next guess would be an ulcer. Go see a Dr.
Sapster, if she is expecting then for her to continue to take the pill is extremely risky for both her and for junior - at least that is my instinctive response. Never having been on the pill or been pregnant, or, in fact, a woman, I'm unsure as to the repercussions of continuing the pill, but I'm sure you could "google it".
You may already be there.
Lethal fresco
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:21 PM       
I'm pretty sure taking the pill while pregnant won't pose any immediate danger to the child, although it's probably not healthy in the long run to expose it to the high doses of hormones. But "extremely risky" is probably an over statement.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:29 PM       
yeah, hormones don't do nothing, silly

not birth defects or developmental disabilities or anything
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 02:53 PM       
SHE HAS VAGINAL CANCER AND YOU GAVE IT TO HER
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:06 PM       
SHE HAS VAGINAL,CANCER THAT'S GOING TO INFECT THE PILL-ADDLED MONGOLOID BABY WHEN IT COMES OUT AND SHE'LL SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT

SHE HAS MORNING SICKNESS, PROVES EVERYTHING
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Oh and as far as birth control... GET THE IUD!

Yeah, my girlfriend was using the IUD. Bonesaw could have dislodged it though.
Lethal fresco
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
yeah, hormones don't do nothing, silly

not birth defects or developmental disabilities or anything
Well, I kind of said the hormones probably aren't healthy in the long run...

as far as birth defects and whatnot is concerned it's beyond my knowledge, but I've never heard anywhere that it involves extreme risks. I guess you can dig up some article if you try hard enough though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:08 PM       
Maybe if she takes a lot, her body will abort it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 06:28 PM       
that's basically what the day after pill does

just od her on hormones and youll be fine
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 04:22 AM       
Good god, the IUD looks hideous.

Contraceptive implants FTW.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 08:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Yeah, my girlfriend was using the IUD. Bonesaw could have dislodged it though.
Are you telling us you named your cock "Bonesaw"?

SKATASTIC
Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 10:19 AM       
Yeah, I thought you knew I call it Bonesaw.