Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:52 AM       
Lol, I hate people. You should have thrown it in the trash and asked her what she wants to buy.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:54 AM       
I'd have asked if she wanted me to make her a Ham on instead. I'd also ask her out on a date.

Haha, I'm kidding, I wouldn't get a job like that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:56 AM       
I said, "Do you still want these sandwiches" then she thought about it with MISCHIEF IN HER EYES and said, "No" and I said "Ok bye" some customers laughed after that heh
lol some of the customers were all scared of me like i put pickles on the wrong side and they were all "you put that on the wrong side OH BUT ITS OKAY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL" but afterwords they made fun of her too ;p
its too bad for her cause i usually hook stuff up if people are nice but she had to DEMAND that i ring it up as a ham sandwich.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
pub lover im just glad I get to serve justice
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
You'd be amazed at what people try to do at a bakery. Like stick their finger in a pie and say that it was poked and can I have it for half off. I was the manager, so I was able to throw it away if front of them and say no. I'd have to toss it anyways.
BANNED

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
nothing brings me more pleasure in life than being an asshole to assholes
but it is a dangerous sport
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 03:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
at work today this cunt straight up told me to ring her gay turkey sandwich up as a ham sandwich. she was all, "isnt that sandwich five dollars" "is that a turkey sandwich" "yes" "ok it's six dollars" "you didn't tell me it was five dollars" ok well it's six dollars and she was all "But the sign says five dollar footlongs and you didn't say it wasn't five dollars" and I said "well the sign says which sandwiches are five dollars for a foot long" and she walked over to the sign and walked back and said, "Ring it up for a ham sandwich" and i was all, "What? but it was a turkey" "ring it up as a ham" "why you ordered a turkey" "just do it as a ham you didn't tell me about it aren't you supposed to please the customer" "no and i dont see what that has to do with you ordering a turkey sandwich and not a ham" "you should've told me it was five dollars!" "You should have read the sign appropriately" "who's your manager?"

I said, "Do you still want these sandwiches" then she thought about it with MISCHIEF IN HER EYES and said, "No" and I said "Ok bye" some customers laughed after that heh
lol some of the customers were all scared of me like i put pickles on the wrong side and they were all "you put that on the wrong side OH BUT ITS OKAY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL" but afterwords they made fun of her too ;p
its too bad for her cause i usually hook stuff up if people are nice but she had to DEMAND that i ring it up as a ham sandwich.
Holy shit Kahljorn, I can relate to that
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 09:29 AM       

i just bought this knife because it looked awesome but apparently it's a fancey schmancy cheese knife that's normally like 35-40 bucks and i got it for $10 :o
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
I'm making spaghetti with meatballs, you'll hear the results in 30 mins
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 10:24 AM       
Shit! I'm all out of parmesan
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 11:29 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
what the fuck is that?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 12:45 PM       
I used to work in a strip mall that had the best chinese restaurant ever. I ate there every day and did all sorts of favors for them when they came to my store. They never gave me a discount ever. They even made sure I knew they were gonna charge me an extra 75 cents to have cashews mixed in with my fried rice, lol.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
Dude Rankeri, gross

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
what the fuck is that?
That had to have come straight out of his ass.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
Well, it sure as hell doesn't look the same as in the cook book but it was delicious
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Looks like penis chunks on noodles. What sauce did you use, cause it doesn't look like tomato.
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
The sauce consists of tomatoes and a chopped red onion. I used white bread when making the meatballs and cooked the meatballs in the sauce which may have caused the rather weird looking color
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
And it's got parmesan on, right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
It only looks like melted parmesan is on it.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
Just its probly the parmesan that makes it look icky.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:45 PM       
That looks delicious.

Also, I'm down to zero ladies to keep me warm.
BANNED

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
Quote:
Holy shit Kahljorn, I can relate to that
yea probably anybody who has worked retail can relate to customers thinking they should get whatever they want.
I don't get what's with customers. I mean, people post prices for a reason. And signs? Those usually have words explaining deals. It's like they intentionally ignore them and expect their ignorance to pay for their sandwich. I just don't understand who raised these fucking idiots.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
And never ever complain about service when you plan on putting their food in your mouth.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 04:14 PM       
what a dumb bitc*