Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:34 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I ONLY GET THAT AD WHEN SOMEONE POSTS A PICTURE OF TADAO.
Keep it down, Rog will want the money for running my banner.

Last edited by Tadao : Jan 13th, 2009 at 03:05 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 03:03 AM       
I love this guys work.

http://joshuahoffine.com/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Edit: I retract my statement after reading Taddles' baby mama drama.
At first I was all WTF? And then I remembered the thread.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:38 AM       
Hey Poppy! I see you like bunnies too, so do I!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:39 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:42 AM       
https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...a0QyWGQzZUE9PQ

Adrian Belew - Inner Revolution

But you guys probably would hate it

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Boring.

Better link.
http://swenglishrantings.com/
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Boring.

Better link.
http://swenglishrantings.com/
Charity begins at home

She came home early and found her husband in their bedroom, making love to a very attractive young woman.

The wife was VERY upset!
“You are a disrespectful pig!” she cried. “How dare you do this to me - a faithful wife, the mother of your children?!? I’m leaving you! I want a divorce straight away!!!”

And he replied: “Hang on just a minute, honey, so thatI can at least tell you what happened.”

“Fine, go ahead”, she sobbed, “but they’ll be the last words you’ll ever say to me!”

And he began:

“Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked me for a lift.

She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty.
She told me that she hadn’t eaten for three days!

So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn’t eat because you’re afraid you’ll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments!
Since she needed a good clean-up, I suggested a shower and while she was doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don’t wear because you say they are too tight.
I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don’t wear because I don’t have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas, that you don’t wear just to annoy her, and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don’t wear because someone at work has a pair just like them.”
He took a quick breath and continued: “She was so grateful for my understanding and help, and as I walked her to the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said…, ‘Please………do you have anything else that your wife doesn’t use?’”
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
So this is where my mom gets her funny emails from.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Posted: May 20 2008, 11:58CET
Category: News Article tags: Democrat, Foriegn Policy, Idiot, Obama, The DaliBama
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Her legs

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Happy Birthday, Dr. Boogie.

Every year I'm annoyed that you're suddenly younger than me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Post #53889. :cool
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I love this guys work.

http://joshuahoffine.com/
i saw a thing on pbs about him, he seemed almost creepy nice. and he uses his daughters in his photographs.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:20 AM       
Where was he when all of those Stephen King books with the shitty covers were coming out?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:20 AM       
For one of my electives this term, I picked "short fiction forms," and I can already tell that it's gonna be another one of those classes where all of the artsy douchebags have free reign and annoy me all class

I hate you sometimes, art school

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:21 AM       
srsly, you chose art school and hope to avoid artsy douchebags?

impossible, sir.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:23 AM       
I'm here for a bachelor of communications in professional writing, so I was hoping the art fags would be confined to the dance, music, and art rooms, but no such luck.

Edit: this professor lady is really fuckable, though.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:58 AM       
HIT DAT SHIT, N*GGAHHHHHHHHH
The Wolf
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM       
AFTA CLASS, IMMA BE AWWLIKE BITCH CUMMERE I WANNA TEOW U SUMMIN! N DEN WEN SHE GETS NEER, IMMA CUM IN HO EYE

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
i watched the shining the other night and good fucking grief what is with Olive Oils fucking face? It was the most horrifying thing in the movie watching her fat toothed face contort into those HORRIFIED expressions.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 03:50 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM