Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 08:30 AM       
It is possible that she already had big lips and duckified them. Not that it really matters.

Remember when Barbara Hershey was the only one in Hollywood who seemed to do that? Now it's everyone. I remember in the 80s Barbara Hershey got ragged on all the time for it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 09:11 PM       
my wife has this asian friend that had pretty big lips already and then she got injections and lol it was so funny watching her put on lipstick ;\

I guess it eventually settles/goes away so if in a few months the duckiness starts to fade than SHES GUILTY
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:13 AM       
Quote:
I remember in the 80s Barbara Hershey got ragged on all the time for it.
Wasn't there a time when a woman only shaved her legs and armpits if she were a prostitute?

And she think's it's selfish of her to get married? How does she figure that? If anything, it's selfish of her not to get married. Aren't people always going on about how kids need to be brought up with a mother and a father in a stable environment? Oy...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:15 AM       
she doesn't want anyone she CARES ABOUT to have to pay for/take care of her kids, i think is the direction she was going w/ that statement
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:25 AM       
Plus then she would have to share the loot and glory
Insane Writer
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
she doesn't want anyone she CARES ABOUT to have to pay for/take care of her kids, i think is the direction she was going w/ that statement
Yeah, but you'd think that if a guy agrees to marry her, he'd take the responsibility of the kids into account with that decision. So she's alright with random people paying for her kids?

Anyway, isn't her mother also helping her with the kids?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Life is kinda funny huh?
Insane Writer
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:10 PM       
Funny "Ha ha" do you mean? Or funny "this meat has a strange iron-ish taste"?

On the subject of funny, btw, Tadao I'd like to say that your panda slays me (so cute!!!). Gone off of bunnies?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 08:32 PM       
Bunnies are dead to me.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Aw, shame.

Panda's are still great though.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Now, she admits (confesses?) that her "plan" all along was to live off welfare? WTF?

http://reallyhotnews.blogspot.com/20...confesses.html

She's no better than GM or AIG getting the American taxpayer to pay for her largesse. Just on a slightly smaller scale monetarially, but on a whole 'nother level morally and ethically regarding 14 dependents.

I hate this woman so much.
You may already be there.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:40 PM       
She had 14 children and planned to live off of welfare and DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD CAUSE A CONTROVERSY? Wtf kind of reality does she live in?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:56 PM       
This is the sort of thing that makes people hate people who get assistance legitimately.

People shouldn't feel like charity to others dicks them over. It just makes things worse and worse and worse.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 05:32 AM       
And now she's fired the free nusing service after claiming they were "spying on her" for the child welfare authorities.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/03/24/oct...red/index.html

OK, let's get something straight. As part of childcare training there is a clause that one must sign stating it is your legal responsibility to report anything suspicious regarding the health and welfare of a child. If it is deemed (after the fact) that children were neglected or abused, and there were signs and you as an individual ignored those signs, YOU GO TO JAIL! No exceptions. No excuses.

Nadya, you dumb fuck, it doesn't matter if you pay them or not, if you're criminally neglecting your children, a childcare professional will report you to DHS.

Oh, BTW, the bitch says that now she will be paying ... excuse me we will be paying ... for in-home nursing care for her children.

EDIT - She also claims that "OctoDad" (or as I like to refer to him, "OctoDonor") is a foreign-born platonic friend who was "angry" with her for this whole mess. (At least he sounds sane.) She says in the article that she will never ever reveal his name; apparently when she stated this during the interview one of her children asked who their daddy was, and she ignored the child. Yes. This won't cause any undue distress in the family unit.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Mar 24th, 2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: too mad to write
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 05:51 AM       
That video wasn't as annoying/revealing as I thought it would be, but that is still a funny catch. "OH GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE."
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:17 AM       
As my dad used to say "It's about as funny as a rubber crutch!"
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:36 AM       
To be super-realistic, she probably had no idea she was going to carry all 8 to viability. She might have refused the "reduction", but her doctors probably told her one or more of the babies would not survive.

As soon as she knew they were going to, though, she should have made the responsible decision (the decision many, many, MANY people before her have agonized over and eventually made), to give the children up for adoption. If she had done that, childless families would be thrilled....I assure you, THRILLED....to provide for those babies' every need.

She would go down in history as the remarkable lady who birthed octuplets and then did something wonderful and responsible.

Instead, it just all went to shit.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
I really hope they see her "firing" of the free help as negligence of her children. I mean come on... There is NO WAY she can take care of those children herself or with the little help she gets from mom and dad. They just need to take the children instead of waiting for her to fuck up.

The news report I read about it said something about how she thought they werent helping her as much as they said they would because they werent getting donations from the public. Perhaps that should tell her something.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
She also claims that "OctoDad" (or as I like to refer to him, "OctoDonor") is a foreign-born platonic friend who was "angry" with her for this whole mess. (At least he sounds sane.) She says in the article that she will never ever reveal his name
... for what they're offering her right now.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
I can only imagine what they are offering her, and Im sure it could be a LOT if she holds out long enough. She would be stupid not to take it but then again... she is bat shit crazy. Who knows what that woman will or wont do?
Insane Writer
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
Quote:
OK, let's get something straight. As part of childcare training there is a clause that one must sign stating it is your legal responsibility to report anything suspicious regarding the health and welfare of a child. If it is deemed (after the fact) that children were neglected or abused, and there were signs and you as an individual ignored those signs, YOU GO TO JAIL! No exceptions. No excuses.
Plus there's the ethical side to it too! If those nurses see the kids being mistreated, they'd go tell someone anyway. Lordy...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
I can't believe all you gossiping hens aren't talking about the latest news!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
I am so sick of this woman. I was flipping through channels and there she is on Dr. Phil again. I don't watch Dr. Phil anyway, so no skin off my ass, but it irked me on a dammit-she-still-exists level.

Then I go to some news page and it's like OMG ONE ONE ONE OCTOMOM USED TO BE A STRIPPER!!!!!!11
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
what is it?

oh yea i heard about the stripper thing. not really something that bugs me for SOME REASSON.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
dammit, I don't fucking care if she's a stripper or was a stripper. My problem is who the hell still cares about this horrible woman enough to keep making it front-page news?!? We all wipe our asses, too, and I don't want to see a news story about her doing that, either.