Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
shit. I found this. 18 fucking kids.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...nda/index.html

seriously, WTF is wrong with people.
The last thing we need on this rock is more damn humans...

When are we going to hit the "Malthusian Limit"?
I remember in sociology class the professor's argument pro-population explosion is that we'll get more geniuses. Maybe, but what are the chances those geniuses are going to grow up in an environment that will allow them to reach their potential? Plus for every 1 Einstein you get, there's also about 10 Hitlers/Pol Pots/Stalins/etc, about 10,000 Jeffrey Dahmers, and a few million crackheads, terrorists, and various other fuck-ups.
Escape will make me god.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 04:25 PM       
Then get a vasectomy.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Quote:

When are we going to hit the "Malthusian Limit"?
Given the demographic shifts coming in the upcoming years in which we will have a smaller working demographic (people between the ages of 16-54 or whatever) than old/young people, I'd say we need all the chillin we can get!
Also, given the current low replacement levels and the fact that most old people are gonna start to die off soon, we should be in the clear for the malthusian limit ;o
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
People on food stamps who waste their money on drugs don't live in million dollar homes free of charge. They don't have comfortable lifestyles offered to them. They don't have people blowing their ass. This bitch is way better off than any person on food stamps will ever be. People on food stamps don't cost american tax payers several million dollars in medical bills to deliver their children, either.

Whatever though. If all parents are insane in the same way, why draw a line of distinction between those who are capable of raising children and those who are incapable and end up having their children taken away?

As for abuse, didn't they all live in like a three bedroom house with horrible conditions? (yes) She might not BEAT them but there are other forms of abuse. Like neglect. How is she really gonna raise that many kids, alone, without neglecting them? By relying on ot her people's help. Interestingly, almost all of her children have developmental problems; and these OCTUPLETS are going to have them in particular. besides the fact that even having twins can sometimes fuck up their development, these children had to be born prematurely. The fact that she chose to have eight children to coddle her fucking insanity is a sign of abuse in itself. Having that many children at once makes those children destined to have medical problem after medical problem, and I'm sure she was told that, but she chose to ignore it CUZ SHE WANNSAAA have chillN and those were her last eggs. A purely selfish motive that will cost those children.
That's another difference between her and other people. Other people (although some do I'm sure) don't have children expecting them to be cared for/raised by other people. Even when it comes to food stamps, there's still a lot of responsibility (cooking, cleaning, teaching etc) that they have to shoulder. And also usually when people find out that welfare parents don't cook clean or teach their children shit and just spend all of the money on drugs their children get taken away ;\ so i fail to see how your argument applies at all, really.
On the other hand, this bitch explicitly stated that she doesn't expect to be able to raise her children on her own (and she didn't mean just her parents help). As if that makes her humble and modest. Whatever. This shit list could go on and on.
she's not even really going to mother these children. more than likely itll be whatever assholes are unlucky enough to have to care for them, due to whatever childcare deals she ends up getting, that will really raise them. Everything about her is a lie and a sham. Fuck her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
I really haven't seen anything that says her kids lived in a 3 bedroom house with horrible conditions. If that's true, then yeah, total abuse and her kids should be taken for that reason alone. Why haven't they then? Perhaps the horrible conditions are non existent?
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Yea the horrible conditions are non existent and I just made it up because i like to make things up. Shut up tadao you twat burger.

ITS KIND OF LIKE HOW IN AMERICA AT THIS VERY MOMENT THERE ARE CHILDREN LIVING IN HORRIBLE CONDITIONS YET NOBODY KNOS ABOUT THEM BECAUSE WE ARENT OMNISCIENT AND THOSE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR CHILDREN STILL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
I never said you made it up. I'm saying maybe the media (heaven forbid) exaggerated something to make a more controversial story.
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Possibly. or maybe you can't have 3 adults (one pregnant) and six children in a small, three bedroom house without having shitty conditions?
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:13 PM       
and fuck your herrings
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
It's not ideal living, some rooms are big. Doesn't mean the conditions are horrible though. Lots of kids share rooms with their siblings. If it really was all that bad, the psychiatrist who is currently trying to take her kids from her would have listed it in his 24 point complaint.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
People on food stamps who waste their money on drugs don't live in million dollar homes free of charge. They don't have comfortable lifestyles offered to them. They don't have people blowing their ass. This bitch is way better off than any person on food stamps will ever be. People on food stamps don't cost american tax payers several million dollars in medical bills to deliver their children, either.

Whatever though. If all parents are insane in the same way, why draw a line of distinction between those who are capable of raising children and those who are incapable and end up having their children taken away?

As for abuse, didn't they all live in like a three bedroom house with horrible conditions? (yes) She might not BEAT them but there are other forms of abuse. Like neglect. How is she really gonna raise that many kids, alone, without neglecting them? By relying on ot her people's help. Interestingly, almost all of her children have developmental problems; and these OCTUPLETS are going to have them in particular. besides the fact that even having twins can sometimes fuck up their development, these children had to be born prematurely. The fact that she chose to have eight children to coddle her fucking insanity is a sign of abuse in itself. Having that many children at once makes those children destined to have medical problem after medical problem, and I'm sure she was told that, but she chose to ignore it CUZ SHE WANNSAAA have chillN and those were her last eggs. A purely selfish motive that will cost those children.
That's another difference between her and other people. Other people (although some do I'm sure) don't have children expecting them to be cared for/raised by other people. Even when it comes to food stamps, there's still a lot of responsibility (cooking, cleaning, teaching etc) that they have to shoulder. And also usually when people find out that welfare parents don't cook clean or teach their children shit and just spend all of the money on drugs their children get taken away ;\ so i fail to see how your argument applies at all, really.
On the other hand, this bitch explicitly stated that she doesn't expect to be able to raise her children on her own (and she didn't mean just her parents help). As if that makes her humble and modest. Whatever. This shit list could go on and on.
she's not even really going to mother these children. more than likely itll be whatever assholes are unlucky enough to have to care for them, due to whatever childcare deals she ends up getting, that will really raise them. Everything about her is a lie and a sham. Fuck her.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

At least the parents of the brood of 18 are debt free and are able to take care of their kids. I have to give them some credit.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
I called child services on a tenant of mine. She kept the kids locked in a room via a paddlock while she did drugs. The kids were filthy and were shitting on the floor because they did not have access to a toilet. Child Services did and inspection but her children never were taken away. After I evicted her ( no rent ) I called again to say the children may be homeless..Still they were not taken away. Later that year I found out she got into a minor traffic accident but because her kids were not buckled in they were ejected from the car. The youngest died. It said in the paper she had recieved two prior warnings for child restraints but was never charged with a citation.
Our system fails when it comes to protecting our children from their horrible parents.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:30 PM       
Yes! This is exactly like the Octuplets ladies situation! I am so glad that all this media attention has brought to light the more immediate threat to children! (I really wish it would)
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:34 PM       
I don't think the fact that there are more important issues really makes octopussies problems any less deserving of attention.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
Fuck, this thread depresses me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
Attention, sure. I see this as more than attention though. I'm way too guarded about my real feelings on this whole thing because I don't understand the whole having babies thing. Personally she disgusts me and I would like to see her stripped of her kids and put in a facility. I would also like to murder racists. I'm trying to see things from a different angle though because I don't think I have gotten the real story from either side.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 View Post
shit. I found this. 18 fucking kids.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...nda/index.html

seriously, WTF is wrong with people.
18 kids is a metric shit ton, but there isn't a backlash against this because the parents are somewhat well off and provide their kids a clean and loving home. The dad is also a real estate agent and owns a bunch of property.

As for the Octo Mom, fuck that bitch. Spitting out babies like a cocker spaniel so she can be a tv child therapist or some shit.

And no, she doesn't look like Angelina Jolie. Her lips look jacked up as shit, too.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
I called child services on a tenant of mine. She kept the kids locked in a room via a paddlock while she did drugs. The kids were filthy and were shitting on the floor because they did not have access to a toilet. Child Services did and inspection but her children never were taken away. After I evicted her ( no rent ) I called again to say the children may be homeless..Still they were not taken away. Later that year I found out she got into a minor traffic accident but because her kids were not buckled in they were ejected from the car. The youngest died. It said in the paper she had recieved two prior warnings for child restraints but was never charged with a citation.
Our system fails when it comes to protecting our children from their horrible parents.
Well, at least you tried.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
I know of someone who actually tried to kill her kid, and the kid was given back to her.

That one boggled my mind.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 09:51 PM       
It's horrid, there's the whole "Oh, we can't take a child from their parents!" mentality. All kinds of messed up stuff happen to kids. Just look at Elizabeth Fritzl, who's father locked her in an underground room, raped her, and took away three of the seven children she had from this to raise as his own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Of course, she did escape and her dad did get arrested. You have to wonder how such ideas occur to people and how people think it's a good idea to go through with said ideas...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 11:10 PM       
Speaking of stretched out pussys. My buddy told me he broke up with his girlfriend because she did a horse. He apparently found the video...
Escape will make me god.

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Feb 21st, 2009 at 12:29 AM. Reason: no linking to horse sex videos
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:39 AM       
Hey guys I just got here, whats this thread about?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 08:00 AM       
Rape
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Queen of the Beasts
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Hey guys I just got here, whats this thread about?
A brood sow.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Pumping your ego.