Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:33 PM       
ITS FIX NOW K
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:35 PM       
EVERYONE MAKE START MAKING PAINT DRAWINGS RIGHT NOW, I DARE ANY OF YOU CANDYASSES TO MAKE ANYTHING HALF AS MANLY AS MY PAGE BREAK
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:36 PM       
YOU KNOW IT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE YOU ASSHOLE
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
I DO KNOW

TRY ANYWAY SO THAT I CAN EVALUATE YOU ALL
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:39 PM       
PUB LOVER ALREADY DID IT, HE HAS PROVEN HIS BALLSINESS AND LARGE PHALLUSHOOD, YOU HAVE NOT

AND BEING A GIRL IS NO EXCUSE, WEAKLING
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
Too busy playing Hello Kitty.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
WEAKLING
GET OUT
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
FUCK YOU MY VAGINA DOES NOT MAKE ME A WEAKLING IN THAT REGARD BUT MY FUCKING SHITTY ART SKILLS DO
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
IF YOU DO NOT TRY AND MAKE ART RIGHT NOW, YOUR VAGINA WILL SHRIVEL UP INTO A DRIED UP PIECE OF PASTRAMI

TRUST ME, I CAN SUMMON DEMONS TO DO IT
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
On a side note, Pub appears to have logged on and is undoubtedly hating me for once again ruining the chat thread
GET OUT
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM       
IT HAPPENS FOR ANYONE THAT TALKS THAT IS NOT HIM
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:45 PM       
POSSIBLY

THE COOL PEOPLE DO NOT TALK SO MUCH WHEN I AM AROUND SO I DON'T KNOW
GET OUT
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:49 PM       
YOU'RE NEVER AROUND ANYWAY SO WHAT THE FUCK?

I HAVE THIS ONE THING I DID BUT FUCK YOU I THINK IT SUCKS AND I DON'T WANT TO SHOW IT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:52 PM       
INTERESTING COLOR CONTRAST, YET STILL SO UNINSPIRED

ALSO, MUDDLED LOOKING, SAVE IN A HIGHER QUALITY FORMAT, YOU FAILURE

NEXT
☆☆☆☆☆
I call it Lord Sappington v nut cancer.
GET OUT

FUCK YOU ALL
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
AND I DO MEAN NEXT, ASILA, I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NICE BOOBS SO I WILL BE MORE FORGIVING OF YOUR CREATION, AS YOU WILL LOVE IT AS ONLY A WOMAN WITH REPRESSED NURTURING INSTINCTS CAN
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
AH, I SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEATEN ME TO THE PUNCH

LET ME SEE HERE

YES, IT IS VERY NICE

BUT THE BACKGROUND SUCKS THERE IS NO BACKGROUND WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BRINGING THAT IN HERE I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE LOOKED AT IT
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asila View Post
I want a Holmes group goddamnit ;_;
JOHN HOLMES
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
IT IS STILL VERY NICE THOUGH
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:55 PM       
SAM ASILA HAS PROVEN TO HAVE HAD MORE BALLS THAN YOU AT THIS POINT EVEN THOUGH SHE IS A GIRL HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS
GET OUT
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:57 PM       
HOW THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT MY BOOBS AT THIS POINT
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:58 PM       
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT YOUR BOOBS, BUT YOUR JOHN HOLMES GROUP SOUNDS INTERESTING