Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 10:52 PM       
For someone who is 46 and American, is English is shit. Like a robot.
Forum Virgin
namssob is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 06:17 PM       
hay guy s can I ask what this web bot crap is about. Do ya meen you have robots on these forums? I ' m not trying to be funny I'm just ignorant.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Feb 17th, 2010, 06:28 PM       
HAVE YOU BEEN SENT FROM THE FUTURE? WHAT DO YOU WANT?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
We're just waiting to see what it is that you want to sell.

EDIT: WOWGOLD WOWPOWERLEVELING WOWBAGGER
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
the internet is swarming with robots, dude

all tryin' to sell you pills to make your d*ck bigger and chinese knockoffs of popular handbag and shoe brands
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2010, 10:51 PM       
don't tread on the robots willie, they are just trying to make an honest dollar and support their little robot families.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i like how you guys are bein' all paranoid about a dude who clearly just typed "bossman" backwards when one of the more prolific posters on this msg board is named "milhouse" backwards
Haha! You are the correct executioneer! I enjoy talking on message boards having fun talking with freinds while having a good time on message boards. If you would like to please tell me aout the fun I can have on this message board I would appreciate it! Thanks for the welcome!

kl8lkm

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 12:48 AM       
could we talk about where to find some brass fittings? i would thank you from the bottom of my heart
free boner pills
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 19th, 2010, 10:27 AM       
This thread is like a night out; I keep meeting people but I never talk to them ever again and I never get any phone numbers.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 09:32 AM       
instead of it saying new user in small little yellow letters it should just say banned.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 10:06 AM       
That's a pretty good idea. I can see that working out.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 08:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
instead of it saying new user in small little yellow letters it should just say banned.
It would save a heck of a lot of time and paperwork
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:01 PM       
We already have 2 of you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
Sorry I typed in full English words. I refuse to type it to you in your little gay internet speak. I have a full keyboard on my computer and all the keys work. Get a higher education.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:14 PM       
Who's the other one?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:24 PM       
I don't think that this forum is right for you. You see, the thing is, you're an idiot without taste. We accept idiots with taste and intelligent people without, but there must be something positive about you.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
I really hope that you're someone's character on here.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickNastyBobo View Post
i got a sick tight flow and im prety funny. my shit is like dane cook but more verstile. u got a myspace?

Classic
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 09:32 PM       
I would have liked this character if he'd quoted Don't Be a Menace in South Central
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
"DRINKIN BEER, SMOKIN WEED, AND OTHER KINDS OF ILL SHIT"
OH GOD
Old Feb 27th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I really hope that you're someone's character on here.
ding ding ding
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
I bet it's "Hickman"